We can’t hold back any longer. The sun comes in streaks this time of year, which means that we have to operate fast on the BBQ before the weather turns. As the winter subsides we have been itching to fire up the grill and are working in some quick recipes including a Swordfish Kebab, Side of BBQ marinated Salmon, BBQ Chicken Pizza, a quick Tomato and Cucumber salad, and we wash all of that down with a BBQ Bloody Mary.
Joining us to talk sauce is Rob Woods from Picky Vicki, ‘if you’re serious about sauce’ at pickyvicki.com.
Brush the winter dust off the patio grill and tune in to get the season started!
Swordfish cut into 1 1/2 cubes – 1-2 lbs.
Red bell pepper – 1
Yellow bell pepper – 1
Red onion – 1
zucchini – 2
Mushrooms – 1 pack
10-12″ wood skewers
S&P to taste
* Preheat grill to high
* Soak skewers in water (5-10 mins)
* Remove seeds from peppers, cut veggies into 1″ pieces
* Assemble kebabs alternating fish and vegetables on the skewers
* Brush assembled kebabs with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
* Grill the kebabs until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables are lightly browned (approx 8-10 mins).