Are you married, with children?
Do you feel like you’re relationship with your spouse has lost its spark?
Ever felt like you’re just going through the motions, day in and day out?
Have you ever reminisced about the romance you had before you were married or have kids?
If you’ve answered ‘Yes’ to any of those questions, this week’s show is for you. Even if you’re currently not in a relationship, this show will give you tools and tips for your future relationship.
In this week’s show, Today’s Parents speaks with relationship expert and psychologist, Dr. Karen Sherman. Karen herself has been married for 37 years, has two daughters, a son-in-law and two grandchildren. Listen closely as Karen will be sharing valuable information on:
· What happens to a relationship after marriage and when children come onto the scene;
· Signs and symptoms that a marriage needs repair;
· How men and women can communicate more effectively with each other;
· What to do to keep the romance alive;
· What to avoid doing; and
· Two words that will cut short any arguments about mistakes or errors.
For more resources and information about Dr. Karen Sherman,go to Karen’s websites at:
Subscribe to Today’s Parents blog at http://todaysparentsblog.com.