Have you ever wondered if you need to parent your daughter differently to your son?
Should you expect your children to conform to gender stereotypes? What if they don’t?
In this week’s show, host Chiao Kee Lim speaks with speaker and parenting coach, Dr. Justin Coulson about the differences between raising girls and boys. Listen to the show and learn about:
• The difference between girls and boys and how to parent accordingly;
• What to do if your daughter or son does not fit the average gender profile;
• Whether playing with Barbie dolls give girls a complex about their looks;
• How to encourage your boys to open up and communicate with you;
• Do’s and Don’ts when parenting girls and boys.
To connect with Chiao Kee Lim or Dr. Justin Coulson, visit the following links.
To connect with Dr. Justin Coulson and download a free chapter of his book, go to his website at http://www.happyfamilies.com.au.
To connect with Chiao Kee Lim, visit Today’s Parents’ blog at http://todaysparentsblog.com.