Your child is headed off to college and the moment they arrive, they are bombarded with the continued threat of debt as student loans and credit card promotions compete to occupy their mind! Will they be ready? Do they have a financial success plan already in place? Join me today as my guest, Gail Haynes, Author of The Lemonade Stand Millionaire discuss how parents can start conversations about money, how to get a mortgage, and business with our kids at any age—even as early as two years old.
Today, our kids are exposed to endless media hype the minute they turn on the TV, so it’s never too early to plant the seeds of financial literacy! And…money doesn’t have to be a dirty word or complicated!
Check out the tips will be discussing:
• Why children at an early age need to understand where money comes from and how it can be spent, saved, invested, or shared.
• What life lessons that chores or entrepreneurship will teach your kids.
• How building financial literacy at an early age will influence your child’s adult careers.
• How to live with an attitude of abundance mindset, instead of a scarcity mindset.
• How to distinguish difference the between needs and wants.
• How to learn what money management style you are…did you know you have one?
• A easy budgeting plan that any kid can master!
Don’t miss this opportunity…to change your life and the life of your child as Gail and I share our own personal stories about kids and money!