Do you talk to your kids about money?
How do you teach them to be accountable with the money you give them?
Do you give them more money when they’ve spent all their allowance?
In this week’s show, host Chiao Kee Lim speaks with entrepreneur, author, educator, speaker, licensed CPA and founder and CEO of Pay Your Family First, Sharon Lechter about educating our children about money.
Listen in as they talk about:
• How the concept of money has changed in the last thirty years and how that has impacted on how we view money today;
• What parents need to do about their own money habits before they teach their kids about money;
• Why the phrase “we can’t afford it” is counter productive when teaching your kids about money;
• How to teach your kids about budgeting;
• How to teach your kids about business and investments even if you don’t have the knowledge yourself;
• Learn about Sharon’s Personal Success Equation to help you thrive in the current economic climate;
• Five words you can say that teaches your kids to be entrepreneurial;
• Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to teaching your kids about money.
To connect with Chiao Kee Lim or to find out more about Sharon Lechter and Pay Your Family First, visit the following links.
Connect with Chiao Kee Lim or subscribe to Today’s Parents’ blog at http://todaysparentsblog.com
Find out more about Sharon Lechter and Pay Your Family First at http://www.sharonlechter.com.