If you’re a pet lover but sometimes wonder how to get everything done and fit your pet’s needs into your busy schedule, then you’ll want to listen to this conversation.
Margot Ahlquist is the creator of Paws to Talk, an advice blog and life coaching business for pet lovers. Margot’s award-winning blog is written in the voices of her two standard poodles, Bella and DiDi.
• During the interview we discuss how you can give your pet all the attention it needs even if you work a full day.
• How to make sure you get some free time for yourself during the weekend.
• The importance of having a routine for your pet and how to work that into your schedule.
• How to leave a pet that doesn’t want to be left alone.
• Plus we discuss tips for saving time when taking care of your pet’s needs.
Margot uses her experience and the connection to animals she’s developed throughout her life to help her clients take the caring relationship they have with their pet and apply it to live a simpler, happier life.
She’s an adviser for pet related forums and prior to starting her coaching business, Margot worked for 8 years as a writer, researcher and producer in the Television Industry.
Margot’s advice? Takes time to play a good game of fetch every day!