Have you ever been at work and noticed that some people are really productive with their time and you wondered, How do they do it? How do they get so much done?
You’re in for a treat this week because we have some answers for you that might surprise you. My guest is Laura Vanderkam, author of “What the Most Successful People Do At Work.” Laura is a nationally recognized author and we discuss some of the 7 daily disciplines you can use to become more successful with your time.
• We talk about planning your life in terms of weeks rather than days;
• Tips and strategies for investing your time wisely so you can get the most out of each hour;
• Matching your most productive time with the tasks you need to get done;
• Managing your energy so you can stay focused;
• And managing the transitions between tasks and projects.
Laura is also the Author of, “What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast,” “All The Money In The World,” and “168 Hours”
Her work has appeared in Fast Company, Fortune, CBS MoneyWatch and USA Today. She lives outside Philadelphia with her husband and three children, and blogs daily at www.LauraVanderkam.com. Receive a free time makeover guide by subscribing to her monthly newsletter.