Do you have a hard time fitting everything into your busy schedule because you’re over-committed, have too many priorities or don’t know how to organize your day because you have too much coming at you? You’re not alone. Marnie Swedberg interviews me on her Blog Talk Radio Show, Marnie & Friends. During our conversation, we discuss:
• Quick steps to organizing your work each day
• Why saying no to yourself is saying yes to someone else
• How to set up a simple system to capture all your activities
• Easy ways to prioritize all those tasks coming at you so you can accomplish your most important work first
• A quick and effective time management exercise to help you save time so you can be more productive each day
Join us for part 1 and discover easy steps to fitting everything into your busy day!
Download, share and subscribe to this podcast if you like it!
Kathryn McKinnon helps executives and entrepreneurs overwhelmed by too much to do and too little time. Their productivity, work and personal life are out of balance. She helps them eliminate the chaos, set priorities and focus on the right goals so they can spend time on important work. As a result, their productivity improves, their energy increases and they get more done which frees up time for things that matter.
For help right now, pick up a copy of her best selling book in its category on Amazon, Triple Your Time Today! 10 Proven Time Management Strategies to Create and Save More Time.
Available in Kindle or paperback.
Or, if you’re ready to make a lasting change in your life but need some personal help right away from a trusted mentor, contact her at support@Kathryn-McKinnon.com for personal one-on-one executive coaching, corporate training and speaking.
Triple Your Time Today! —Link to: