Main topic of interview:
• 3 Easy Steps to Creating a Better Financial Life in 2014
• Most Americans set financial goals for the new year but wind up not achieving them because their goals are too complicated. Here is how to set financial goals the easy way.
Points to address during the interview:
• Figure out how much you need to retire because you may need to increase or decrease your 401K and IRA contributions.
• Create a monthly spending plan which includes an investment contribution and plan to invest at least 1/2 of your income tax return.
• Open an online brokerage account and commit at least $250 per month to stock ownership
Viewer benefit (tips, takeaway information, what the viewer learns from the segment)
• easy budget planning tips
• how to take control of their financial life to make sure they are on the right track to be set for retirement
Short Print Bio:
Tyrone Jackson, Wealth Coach & Founder of “The Wealthy Investor,” has helped hundreds of people project themselves into a wealthy life. Raised by a single mother of modest means in Staten Island, N.Y., with Wall Street in sight; it might as well have been a million miles away. “We had no money at all,” Tyrone remembers of his upbringing. “I’d see on TV all these self-made millionaires. I said to myself, ‘This is a great country– how do I do that?’” Tyrone took charge and now splits his time between his 10-acre estate in upstate New York and his home in Malibu while leading seminars for “The Wealthy Investor” – educating others on how to take control of their financial future.
Successful stock market investor & mentor Tyrone Jackson is known as the most trusted Wealth Building Coach to Silicon Valley executives, Hollywood producers & directors. He is the founder and creator of The Wealthy Investor program and has helped hundreds of people take control of their financial lives and project themselves into a wealthy lifestyle.