Join me today for another episode of “Ask Karen” where I dedicate the entire show to answering your questions. We’ve been getting a ton of questions from Facebook, LinkedIn, and my blog and I’m sure we’ve got the answers that you’ve been looking for!
The topics we will be covering today include:
· What is a full-documented loan?
· When does it make sense to refinance?
· What is a conforming loan?
· What is the difference between a pre-approval and a pre-qualification?
· What are the other types of loans?
· What is a Good Faith Estimate?
· What is a rate lock?
· What is a jumbo loan?
· Will I save money going to my local bank?
· What is the difference between a mortgage broker, mortgage lender, or a bank when is coming to home loan products?
If you would like to ask a question for next month’s show, please email me or you can ask me on Face book, even in a private message, if you’re looking for an answer right away. If you are starting the home buying process now, there are 9 critical questions that you should always ask a lender. If you need to do some work on your finances before you’re ready to buy, I invite you to check out my other home buyer education programs located here!