Jay Peroni is not your average financial advisor. This show shares how you can unlock wealthy by placing principles before profits. Jay is a renowned financial advisor and author of The Faith-Based Millionaire and The Faith-Based Investor; Jay is well versed on the subject of “Faith-Based Investing.”
- Unlock wealth by placing principles before profits
- Stay ethical and true to your values
- Don’t allow others to control your beliefs
Jay Peroni, renowned financial advisor and author of The Faith-Based Millionaire and The Faith-Based Investor, is well versed on the subject of “Faith-Based Investing.” As Founder of Faithbasedinvestor.com, Jay is passionate about helping people incorporate their faith into their financial lives.
While faith-and-ethics-based people and groups lobby and stand up for what they believe in, they often inadvertently support the very interests they try to combat… by giving them their money! This trickles down into how we all manage and use our money. Jay shares his financial wisdom and principles to show us how our faith and beliefs can unlock wealth . . . or cause poverty . . . in our lives.
“How to Unlock Wealth by Placing Principles Before Profits” is not just his book’s subtitle or his tagline… it’s his heart’s endeavor. Let him deliver his sharp financial guidance to you with wit, compassion, and truth.
Jay has been featured in the national spotlight including Crosswalk.com, ABCNews, FTMDaily, Benzinga, StreetAuthority, Financial Planning magazine, TheStreet.com, FamilyNet TV, and a host of other online, radio, and TV programs. Jay consistently speaks with Church and ministry groups all over the country and would love to speak at your next event – whether it’s for a keynote speech or a full day seminar, he can craft a timely, passion filled message customized to your audience.
Current Business – Faith Based Investor is proud to be an independent financial advisor! This means we do NOT sell proprietary products. Being independent allows us access to almost any investment on the market. More choices equal more options. Our loyalty is to you and we seek to find the best solutions for you and your family.
- Faith-Based Approach: We are called to multiply all the God provides, but shouldn’t we also care about where we earn our profits? Not only do we seek great performing investments, we also want to find companies you can be “proud to own”. This means avoiding things like abortion, pornography, gambling, and embryonic stem cell research and seeking companies making a positive difference in our society. We look for investments that meet both your moral and financial criteria!
- Comprehensive Planning: We certainly handle investments, but this is just one piece of your financial picture. We also want to examine your retirement and estate plans, tax planning strategies, insurance, business planning, cash flow, and a host of other financial needs you may have.
- Strong Customer Service: Once you’ve decided to work with us, we do everything we can to make your transition to Faith-Based Investor as easy and painless as possible. From completing account paperwork, monitoring account status, and setting annual reviews, we do all the legwork for you each step along the way. We strive to exceed all of your expectations and deliver the service and attention you deserve.
Memorable Failure – I once entered a partnership with other businessmen and it was not a good match. I was so excited about the opportunity that I failed to do the proper due diligence and I made a lot of mistakes in how I ran that business.
Ah-Ha Moment – I was working for a major corporation and trying to incorporate my faith and values into my clients’ lives and realized after moving to that firm that they had an anti political and religious policy, which made it very difficult for me to live out my business dreams.
Digital Trends – Yes I follow digital trends and follow guys like Derek Halpern at social triggers and Gary Vaynerchuck. I’m always looking for ways to better present my message and reach a larger audience.
Favorite success quote – Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving ~ they make mistakes but they don’t quit.
Favorite business book – 48 days to the Work You love ~Dan Miller
Your most influential person – Dan Miller
To be considered as a featured guest on Marketing Masters contact TEAM PHEIFF to receive a guest application.