We continually talk about the importance of a reliable cash flow when it comes to financial security and growing wealth. And while I believe in diversified investments, I have always believed that you can never go wrong with real estate. The important thing to remember though is that it’s usually a long-term investment. An investment that rides the waves, both ebb and flow, of our fluctuating economic tides.
Join me today as my guest, Kathy Fettke, CEO and Founder of the Real Wealth Network, and I discuss what you need to know to succeed as a real estate investor.
Some of the items we will be discussing include:
- Does real estate outperform other investments?
- What is an income-producing asset?
- Are tax benefits as good on income property as they are on a primary residence?
- Is it more difficult to qualify for an investment property over a primary residence?
- Sometimes it’s better to rent your primary residence and own investment properties instead. Why?
- So many people who tried to be real estate investors lost their properties in the 2008 recession. What did they do wrong?
- And much, much more…
Get educated, get pre-approved, and start building your financial future today