What are the ingredients for transitioning from an overworked corporate employee to a successful network-marketing millionaire? Suzan Hart discusses how she went from working 50-60 hour weeks, to building a network of passionate people who work together to change people’s lives.
This week’s episode will share the following…
- How entrepreneurship can change a person’s life
- How network marketing can be used to build wealth
- Why network marketing has a bad reputation
- Why compassion leads to great personal and business relationships
- Why a person’s mindset leads to financial struggle
Learn more at KennyPugh.com