An increasing number of people are now blogging to reach their audience, wherever that audience might live. So what are some of the time-efficient tips to be an effective blogger?
Dan Morris and Rachel Martin are business partners in Blogging Concentrated, a global training and development company for Advanced Level Bloggers. Rachel is also the writer behind the site FindingJoy.net and a featured writer for The Huffington Post. Rachel’s top post, “Why Being a Mom is Enough” is approaching one million Facebook likes and she has had her articles translated into over 15 languages.
- when and what to write
- time-specific tips on how to re-purpose your content
- how to leverage your time
- how to build community
- how to maintain integrity with your audience
- how to decide on your business model
- how to monetize your writing
- how to avoid burn-out as a blogger
- and heaps more….