Brenda Bence, for many years a senior executive in Fortune 100 companies, is today an international executive coach. From her office in Singapore she shares some of the top time-saving tips of the most successful senior executives she’s worked with around the world.
Do you or someone near to you suffer from any of the following?
- Frustration from not getting the results you feel you deserve
- You work crazy hours, endeavoringto keep up with the sheer volume of work – but never seem to catch up
- Your family complains that you’re working too hard
- You sense that time is wasted but it’s very difficult to track where and why
- Meetings and email rule your life
If so, you’ll be delighted with the practical ideas Brenda suggests.
She also shares many pearls of wisdom, including:
- The guiding principle from her old boss John Pepper (at the time CEO of Proctor & Gamble that changed her life and many others
- How to engage your people and together achieve great results