How many times have you looked at inventions, products, or even services that suddenly burst onto the market and wonder how you didn’t see them coming? Quite likely, you’ve even had personal experience in industry sectors that have dramatically changed in the last few years.
According to Daniel Burrus, one of the world’s leading technology forecasters and innovation experts, the signs were there but people weren’t looking in the right place. Dan’s expertise is in helping people anticipate coming trends. He is a best-selling author of six books, and helps clients profit from technological, social and business forces that are converging to create enormous, untapped opportunities.
What you’ll learn:
- How we can learn to be anticipatory, and why it’s vital
- How to use hard trends and soft trends to anticipate and accurately forecast our future
- A practical way of finding time to be strategic – we have an amazing future IF we can anticipate it
- How to have a positive experience of change
- What the top executives of General Motors, Blackberry and Blockbusters didn’t do
- How to get benefit from changing government regulations
- And much more…