Sooner or later, most people are interested in dating again after their divorce and as exciting as that is, it typically comes with some anxiety, nerves and hesitation. That’s not surprising. For many of us, it’s been a while since we dated and maybe we didn’t really enjoy it the first time around. We have questions!
- how long should you wait before you start dating?
- how do you know you’re emotionally ready?
- do you have to wait until you have your divorce decree in hand?
- what if you never meet that special person?
- is everyone capable of falling in love?
Join Mandy and dating expert Sandy Weiner as they talk about all these and more.
Sandy Weiner is the founder of LastFirstDate.com. Visit her website to download your free copy of Sandy’s report, The Top Three Mistakes Midlife Daters Make.
Visit Mandy’s blog, Since My Divorce for a treasure trove of stories about life after divorce.