Host: Dr. Jamie Turndorf
Known to generations of fans as Dr. Love through the web, print, radio, and television, Dr. Turndorf takes her popular “Ask Dr. Love” advice column to radio to answer all your relationship questions!
She consistently attracts new fans and keeps her existing audience engaged through her compassionate understanding of human nature, as well as her frank delivery and earthy sense of humor. At the same time, she puts her listeners at ease while digging deeply into their psyches and prescribing her signature cures.
This week I’ll be talking with Marianne Williamson, internationally acclaimed spiritual author and lecturer, about her February 13-15 weekend workshop “Invoking the Romantic Mysteries: A Weekend on Relationships and Spirituality” to be held in Los Angeles and livestreamed at http://marianne.com/romantic_mysteries/. Marianne has been a popular guest on television programs such as Oprah, Larry King Live, Good […]
Ask Dr. Love with Dr. Jamie Turndorf
Known to millions as “Dr. Love” through her website AskDrLove.com — the web’s first and immensely popular relationship advice site since 1995 — Dr. Jamie Turndorf has been delighting readers and audiences for three decades with her engaging blend of professional expertise, spicy humor and ability to turn clinical psychobabble into easy-to-understand concepts that transform lives and heal relationships with spouses, partners, friends, family and colleagues.
Her methods have been featured on all the national networks, including CNN (who recently dubbed her their Resident Love Doctor), NBC, CBS, VH1, Fox, on websites like WebMD and
iVillage, Discovery.com and MSNBC.com, and in Cosmopolitan, Men’s Health, Glamour, American Woman, Modern Bride, and Marie Claire, to name only a few. She also writes a column called “We Can Work it Out” for Psychology Today online.
Her “Ask Dr. Love” radio show can be heard in Seattle on KKNW and on WebTalkRadio.Net, which broadcasts in 80 countries worldwide.
She also hosts the “Love Never Dies” show on Hay House Radio.
Dr. Turndorf is the author of the Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love’s 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship, which has been endorsed by New York Times bestselling authors Jack Canfield, Dr. John Gray and John Bradshaw.
Dr. Turndorf’s career took a surprising turn following her husband’s death from a bee sting. His miraculous and over-the-top spirit manifestations (often in front of witnesses) have shown her that we don’t die…and that our relationships are not meant to end in death.
Dr. Turndorf’s experiences have led her to develop a groundbreaking new Trans-Dimensional grief therapy method that diverges from the traditional Western approach (grieve, let go and move on), which only leaves the bereaved at a greater loss. By contrast, her method offers the first vehicle in history for enabling the bereaved to reconnect and, if needed, make peace with the deceased. Her story and her new Trans-Dimensional Grief Therapy method are presented in her latest book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased (Hay House August 2014).
- Ask Dr. Love – Invoking the Romantic Mysteries: A Weekend on Relationships and Spirituality February 4, 2015
- Ask Dr. Love – Did you know that it’s possible to have a great time in the sack and still not be sexually compatible? January 26, 2015
- Ask Dr. Love -Have You Made a New Year’s Relationship Resolution? January 19, 2015
- Ask Dr. Love – Staying in touch with loved ones January 12, 2015
- Ask Dr. Love – Spiritual Awakening with Love January 7, 2015
- Ask Dr. Love – Do You Want to Increase Your Intuition? with Donna Seebo December 26, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love -Marriage and the “Space Between” with the Legendary Dr. Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt. December 17, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – The Power of Paying it Forward with Keryl Pesce and Amy Gop December 11, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Do you have enough gratitude in your life? December 4, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Have you ever wondered what dying teaches the living? November 19, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Total wellness in 2015? November 12, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love -How can you tell if the man you’re with is a closeted homosexual? November 5, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Could Expanding Your Mind Improve Your Relationships? with Dr. Elliott Maynard October 29, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Do You Quantum Think? October 24, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Have you ever wondered why you’re single? October 15, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – The Right Way to Leave a Relationship with Jayson Gaddis October 8, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – How to Prevent Your Past From Ruining Your Present with Bestselling Author Mira Kelley October 1, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Do you ever wonder what happens to us after we die? September 24, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – The Rising Epidemic of Adult Male Virgins with Frank Kermit September 17, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – More Messages of Hope with Suzanne Giesemann September 10, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Perfect Passion After 50 September 4, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Discover the Secret to a Love that Never Dies! August 28, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Everything Happens for a Reason with Internationally Renowned Author Suzane Northrop August 22, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Every Man Sees You Naked! August 13, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Have Men Lost Touch with their Masculine Side? With Elliott Katz August 7, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – How to Rev Up the Romance! July 31, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – How to Connect on a Soul Level With Radio Personality and Life Coach Glenn Brooks July 22, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Start a New Love Affair Today with Guest Keryl Pesce July 15, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Encore Broadcast Join Me For Some Chicken Soup with Jack Canfield July 8, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Saying So Long to the Silent Treatment July 1, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – How Rats Can Help Us Improve Our Love Life June 24, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – *Could Yoga Help You Create Enduring Love? with Author Peter Sklivas” Tuesday, June 17th at 12 Noon EST on Google Hangouts and YouTube. June 17, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – *Are Money Matters Messing Up Your Relationship? With Robert Wm Wheeler, CPA Tuesday, June 10th at 12 Noon EST on Google Hangouts and YouTube. June 10, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Is there such a thing as a true soulmate? June 3, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Could Champagne Help Your Love Life? with Cara Alwill Leyba May 27, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – In this edition of Ask Dr. Love radio, Dr. Love will be taking a look at conscious uncoupling–a term made popular by Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. May 20, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Do You Take Things Too Personally? (And Is This Putting a Hurt on Your Relationships?) May 13, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – Does Your Sex Life Suck? With Keesha Ewers, PhD May 6, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – “Love is in the Air” April 29, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – How to Not Get Taken on a Guilt Trip April 22, 2014
- Ask Dr. Love – WebTalkRadio.net is excited to announce that we’re adding the Ask Dr. Love radio show with Dr. Jamie Turndorf to our line up April 18, 2014