Host: Jason Seiden
We get it: social media is unprecedented in its power. But what about the opportunity, responsibility, and risk that comes with that power? Explore it all as Jason Seiden, CEO of Ajax Workforce Marketing and social media expert, takes you… Beyond Social.
To Enjoy Jason New Show The Rise Of Workforce Marketing Click Here
Where does the social media revolution lead? Who better to show us than futurist Erica Orange! On this week’s episode, you’ll truly go beyond social as Erica and Jason discuss how different generations are dealing with major disruptions in everything from the communication tools they use to their perceptions of time. Listen to Erica and arm yourself with a more … Read more about this episode...
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Beyond Social
Beyond Social with Jason Seiden
Jason is co-founder of Ajax Social Media, a consulting firm specializing in workforce marketing. Ajax helps companies fully engage employees in branding and communication initiatives, improving top- and bottom-line results. Ajax offers the only training program in North America to have been certified by LinkedIn.
Jason’s experience with online business began in 1994, while he was still in college. For the next seven years, Jason developed and optimized “online customer experiences” for companies. For several years in the late nineties he served as Executive Producer of RollingStone.com, where he was responsible for the experiences of more than 25 million monthly visitors. From 2001 to 2010, Jason shifted his focus to interpersonal effectiveness, and began consulting to Fortune 500 executives, entrepreneurs, and professionals on a variety of communication and leadership issues. He has written two books, including the award-winning How to Self-Destruct™: Making the Least of What’s Left of Your Career, and has taught negotiations and leadership at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
Jason earned his MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and his Bachelor’s in Economics from Wharton. He blogs at jasonseiden.com.
- Beyond Social - A Futurist's View of the What's Happening at Work March 4, 2013
- Beyond Social - From the Couch to the White House: How Social Media Brought Charity Sub to Life February 25, 2013
- Beyond Social - Video Is Dead. Long Live Video! February 18, 2013
- Beyond Social - The Social Job Hunt: Keep Calm & Don't Drown February 11, 2013
- Beyond Social - Social Media Best Practices: Policies, Do's, & Don'ts February 4, 2013
- Beyond Social - Chicago September 9, 2012
- Beyond Social - And the Answer to Your Management Question Is... Jellyfish? September 2, 2012
- Beyond Social - For Chili's Bar & Grill, Giving Is the Secret to Social August 26, 2012
- Beyond Social - 082012 August 19, 2012
- Beyond Social - Imerman's Angels August 12, 2012
- Beyond Social - How a Mom from Wisconsin Is Using Social Media to Improve YOUR Daughter's Life August 6, 2012
- Beyond Social - A 65 Year Old's Perspective on What Social Media Means for Society July 26, 2012
- Beyond Social - 071612 July 16, 2012
- Beyond Social - Laura Calandrella July 9, 2012
- Beyond Social - The Artist Who Uses Social Media to... Hide His Artwork?! July 2, 2012
- Beyond Social - 062512 June 25, 2012
- Beyond Social - 061112 June 11, 2012
- Beyond Social – 060412 June 4, 2012
- Beyond Social – 052812 May 28, 2012
- Beyond Social – Social Media: A 9 Year Old's Perspective May 21, 2012
- Beyond Social – U R Awesome! May 14, 2012
- Beyond Social – Using Social Media to Put People Back to Work February 6, 2012
- Beyond Social – The Digital Influence Game January 30, 2012
- Beyond Social – How Social Media Will Change Your Job January 23, 2012
- Beyond Social – The Science of Getting Found on the Internet January 16, 2012
- Beyond Social – The Pros & Cons of a Personal Brand January 9, 2012
- Beyond Social – Social Media's Impact on Interpersonal Communications January 2, 2012
- Beyond Social – Social Recuiting: What Business Leaders Need to Know December 26, 2011
- Beyond Social - Authenticity, Internet-Style December 13, 2011