Host: Antoinette Nue
Many of us think climate change is a problem for people and animals in a land far, far away. Indeed there are a host of really important reasons most people still aren’t making green choices throughout the day. What’s your reason?
A. Don’t get why it’s so important
B. Don’t know how and too busy to figure it out
C. I think the problem is out of control and what I do won’t make a difference
D. I think climate change is a natural part of the planetary cycle; it happened before – millions of years ago
E. Living green gets in the way of my fabulous lifestyle
F. I’m too sexy to worry about such things
Climate Change is hitting a lot closer to home than we think. Join Antoinette Nue, The Green Living Goddess, and her guests as they peel back the news headlines to reveal the real face of climate change here in the U.S. She says we’re brilliant enough to have it all – the fabulous life, beautiful homes, sexy cars – and we don’t have to do it at our neighbor’s expense.
Green Stories: Ripped from the Headlines – Pet Edition of The Top 15 Most Fabulous & Green Products of 2012
If you’re not a pet parent, you probably have at least one or two on your holiday shopping list, so this show is for you! I’ve included not just fabulous products but a great education in greening your pet’s lifestyle. Bronna Bodenstein from Earth Doggy – an eco-friendly pet boutique – joins us to discuss a fabulous new pet food … Read more about this episode...
Green Stories: Ripped from the Headlines with Antoinette Nue
Author, speaker and green living expert Antoinette Nue is The Green Living Goddess. She’s a former certified green builder, home energy rater and building superintendent. She spent 18 months in Central Eastern Europe promoting green building products and sustainable development before turning her attention to presenting green living workshops and educational videos with an eye toward having her own TV show.
Ms. Nue has been a featured guest on NPR Radio, Urban Business Roundtable with Roland Martin, and on the nationally syndicated Tom Joyner Morning Show.
She first turned her back on green living thinking it would mean giving up her “let’s do drinks” lifestyle for that of a tree-hugger. Since then she’s discovered that you can have it all and do it in a way that’s sustainable.
- Green Stories: Ripped from the Headlines - Pet Edition of The Top 15 Most Fabulous & Green Products of 2012 November 27, 2012
- Green Stories: Ripped from the Headlines - Climate Change Legislation Brought to the Fore by…a Hurricane? November 15, 2012
- Green Stories: Ripped from the Headlines - Top 15 Most Fabulous and Green Products of 2012 – part II October 29, 2012
- Green Stories: Ripped from the Headlines - Top 15 Most Fabulous and Green Products of 2012 October 16, 2012
- Green Stories: Ripped from the Headlines - Can Genetically Modified Crops Bust the Drought? September 24, 2012
- Green Stories: Ripped from the Headlines - There Isn’t Any Climate Change Legislation on the Docket Right Now August 19, 2012
- Green Stories: Ripped from the Headlines - What Climate Change Looks Like in the Nation’s Capital August 5, 2012
- Green Stories: Ripped from the Headlines - This Summer is ‘What Global Warming Looks Like’ July 23, 2012