Host: Dr. Jackie Black
If you think your marriage is in trouble, it probably is. Falling in love is easy. Staying in love can be more challenging than you ever imagined. Marriages don’t suddenly crumble and fall apart. Tiny and not-so-tiny cracks and fissures occur over time that go undetected or unattended for months, and sometimes for years!
Over time there are many assaults on your hopes and dreams of “…happily ever after.” And then, for some reason, you notice – you are a Couple In Trouble. If you’d like to stop the chaos and seriously build the happy relationships you’ve always wanted, then you are in the right place.
Join your Host, Dr. Jackie Black, an internationally recognized Couples in Trouble Relationship Expert. Dr. Jackie sits down with authors and experts every week to discuss the important issues related to love and marriage. You’ll be entertained while you will get solid information and the skills, tools and strategies that will help you get your marriage and relationships out of trouble fast and back on track so you can have the life and love life you want and deserve.
Just Between Us – Change Your Mind, Change Your Love Life: The Differences Between Men and Women You Must Understand
For a long time now experts and professionals have been telling us that men and women aren’t so different; and we should celebrate the differences. Maybe we should, but let’s first understand clearly what those differences are, respect those differences and stop needing each other to be more like we are. Join Dr. Jackie and her […]
Just Between Us with Dr. Jackie Black
Jackie Black, Ph.D., BCC is an internationally recognized Relationship Expert, Educator, Author and Coach. Named by COSMO as one of their most beloved international love gurus, Dr. Jackie knows that “Love is NOT enough!” She understands that Marriage-Minded Singles and Couples who want to be happy in their marriages and feel successful with their children need to learn, practice and master the essential relationship success skills; and they must be courageous, compassionate, committed, tolerant and persistent.
Dr. Jackie is a frequent guest expert on radio stations throughout the U.S. and Canada and on Internet radio; and is regularly cited in major magazines in the U.S. and abroad. She is a popular Internet syndicated columnist, relationship blogger, veteran speaker and educator.
Dr. Jackie delivers her monthly Relationship Tip Sheet to men and women in over 38 countries. Her “MyMarriageCoach” APP ranks #1 in its category in the Apple App Store.
Dr. Jackie is the author of the comprehensive Cracking-the-Code Relationship Book Series:
• Dr. Jackie’s best-selling dating book, Meeting Your Match: Cracking the code to successful relationships, is the definitive guide that takes the reader through the process of meeting and dating in a straightforward and practical way.
• Couples & Money: Cracking the code to ending the #1 conflict in marriage is a must-read for relationship-minded singles as well as for couples, and focuses on managing your money with your partner and building wealth which are basic fundamental requirements of a healthy, committed couple.
• Love Like a Black Belt: Cracking the code to being a happy couple is co-authored with Jim Bouchard. This book is the ultimate guide for committed couples to build a strong, respectful and lasting love-relationship based on learning, practicing and mastering the essential relationship success skills as discussed by Dr. Jackie, while staying true to the core characteristics of the Black Belt Mindset as discussed by Jim Bouchard.
• People Talking: Cracking the code to being understood is scheduled for release in 2013.
- Just Between Us – Change Your Mind, Change Your Love Life: The Differences Between Men and Women You Must Understand May 18, 2015
- Just Between Us – Its You And Its Me Too: Stopping the Cycle of Relationship Dysfunction April 20, 2015
- Just Between Us – It All Begins with You and Knowing What You Want April 6, 2015
- Just Between Us – Are Women Really In Charge of Choosing Love? March 23, 2015
- Just Between Us – Should I Stay or Should I Go? March 9, 2015
- Just Between Us – How Would Your Life Be Different If You Changed Just One Thing? February 23, 2015
- Just Between Us – Valentine’s Day Is Coming: Excited About Celebrating Together or Dreading the Inevitable Disappointment? February 9, 2015
- Just Between Us – If You Want To Find a Partner Who’s a Great Match, Show Up and Be Who You Really Are January 26, 2015
- Just Between Us – Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Feelings and Were Afraid to Ask January 19, 2015
- Just Between Us – The Holidays Are Anything But Happy When You’re Grieving the Loss of a Loved One December 15, 2014
- Just Between Us – Cool Your Anger Hot Button & Heat Up Your Love Connection December 1, 2014
- Just Between Us – The BIG Difference Between Talking and Communicating November 17, 2014
- Just Between Us – Send Your Emotional Baggage Packing And Put the Loving Feelings Back in Love Relationships November 3, 2014
- Just Between Us -What You Don’t Know and Need to Know About Your Totally Amazing Brain and Recovering From Mild Traumatic Brain Injury October 27, 2014
- Just Between Us – Who Am I Now That There Is No Longer WE? October 20, 2014
- Just Between Us – Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone: Being GUTSY is the New Normal September 22, 2014
- Just Between Us – Best Kept Secrets of a Fulfilling Marriage Revealed September 8, 2014
- Just Between Us – When It Feels Like the Schoolyard Bully Has Shown Up in Your Life, Grab the Bull by the Horns August 18, 2014
- Just Between Us – All About Divorce: When It’s Time To Hit the Reset Button So You Can Advocate and Choose for YOU August 4, 2014
- Just Between Us – Less Work and More Play for Better, Closer, Happier Marriages July 21, 2014
- Just Between Us – Great Sex: Don’t Think For a Minute That Happens Only In Your Body July 7, 2014
- Just Between Us – Masculine and Feminine Energies: Could They Be More Misunderstood? June 23, 2014
- Just Between Us – Successful Dating Is an Inside Job and Has Noting to Do With Where to Go to Meet Ms. or Mr. You-Are-Perfect-For-Me June 9, 2014
- Just Between Us – If You Think You Can’t Change the Energy (or Lack of It) in Your Marriage – Think Again! May 26, 2014
- Just Between Us – Making Yourself a Priority is Not Selfish; Its Self-ness May 6, 2014
- Just Between Us – Feelings of grief and loss are legitimate if someone dies. Most people get that. April 28, 2014
- Just Between Us – Who Am I Now That There Is No Longer WE April 7, 2014
- Just Between Us – Dating is More About YOU Than About Him: It still starts and Ends with You March 17, 2014
- Just Between Us – Your #1 Job is to Love Your Kid -No Matter What March 3, 2014
- Just Between Us – Where Have All the Good Men Gone February 17, 2014
- Just Between Us – Stop Complaining and Start Spelling It Out For Your Man (And Yourself) February 3, 2014
- Just Between Us – How to Make Dating Less Like Russian Roulette and More Like You Have Insider Information January 20, 2014
- Just Between Us – Must-Know Strategies to Being GREAT Parents During a Not-So-Great Divorce January 6, 2014
- Just Between Us – What Every Woman Should Know About HER Own Sexual Energy and Sexual Psychology December 23, 2013
- Just Between Us – The Key to Saying NO! to Other People’s Bad Behavior December 9, 2013
- Just Between Us – Is it time to Change But You Don’t Know Quite What to Change? The Secrets For Your Archeological Dig November 18, 2013
- Just Between Us – I Don’t Need a Matchmaker: I Can Do It myself November 4, 2013
- Just Between Us – Want to Be Married? Then Have Marriage on Your Mind October 21, 2013
- Just Between Us – Why Can’t Relationships Just Be Easy? October 7, 2013
- Just Between Us – What Do Women Want Men To have More Of and Men Wish Women Had Less Of? September 23, 2013
- Just Between Us – Can You Really Find or Be THE Perfect Mate? September 9, 2013
- Just Between Us – Get Ready for Better Marriages: Must-have Resources for Vibrant, Lifelong Relationships August 19, 2013
- Just Between Us – STOP Avoiding Those Tough Conversations: Step-up and Say What You Mean July 29, 2013
- Just Between Us – Being Successful in Love Has Everything to Do With Being Smart July 15, 2013
- Just Between Us – Reignite The Spark After Baby is Born: Redefining Romance July 1, 2013
- Just Between Us – What You Don’t Know and Need to Know About Your Totally Amazing Brain and Recovering From Mild Traumatic Brain Injury June 17, 2013
- Just Between Us – There IS An Alternative to Medicating Kids With Learning, Behavior and Mood Challenges That Works! June 3, 2013
- Just Between Us – When Someone You Love is Diagnosed With Cancer: A Blueprint for a Different Response May 20, 2013
- Just Between Us – End Sexual Boredom in Your Marriage: The Secrets to Creating All the Intimacy You Want April 8, 2013
- Just Between Us – Dating Is Serious Business: You Make the Rules Because the Old Rules Don’t Work Anymore March 25, 2013
- Just Between Us – Re-Write the End of Your Story of Childhood Sexual Abuse March 18, 2013
- Just Between Us – Step-Parenting: Top Strategies to Kill Off the EVIL Step-Mother Forever! February 11, 2013
- Just Between Us – Can You Really Re-ignite Passion Once It’s Gone? January 28, 2013
- Just Between Us – Where Have All the Real Men Gone? January 14, 2013
- Just Between Us – Forgive Me; Forgive Me Not: Good Reasons to Forgive and What to Know Before You Do December 31, 2012
- Just Between Us – Love is NOT Enough For a Happy Marriage: Exploring the Question WHO AM I December 17, 2012