Host: Dr. Jackie Black
If you’d like to stop the chaos and seriously build the happy relationships you’ve always wanted then you are in the right place. Join Dr. Jackie Black, an internationally recognized relationship expert, for real conversations about dating, mating and relating. You will hear the simple truths about your most personal and important relationships and while you are here – listen up for tips and tools to build and maintain those relationships every day.
Just Between Us – When It Feels Like the Schoolyard Bully Has Shown Up in Your Life, Grab the Bull by the Horns
I bet you’d be shocked if you found out that many seemingly successful people have built their entire lives on a faulty foundation; on false beliefs that they are nothing special; that they don’t deserve love or regard or to be cared for.
Have you ever said, “I am not good enough. I don’t measure up. If I was better, … Read more about this episode...
Just Between Us with Dr. Jackie Black
Jackie Black, Ph.D., BCC is an internationally recognized Relationship Expert, Educator, Author and Coach. Named by COSMO as one of their most beloved international love gurus, Dr. Jackie knows that “Love is NOT enough!” She understands that Marriage-Minded Singles and Couples who want to be happy in their marriages and feel successful with their children need to learn, practice and master the essential relationship success skills; and they must be courageous, compassionate, committed, tolerant and persistent.
Dr. Jackie is a frequent guest expert on radio stations throughout the U.S. and Canada and on Internet radio; and is regularly cited in major magazines in the U.S. and abroad. She is a popular Internet syndicated columnist, relationship blogger, veteran speaker and educator.
Dr. Jackie delivers her monthly Relationship Tip Sheet to men and women in over 38 countries. Her “MyMarriageCoach” APP ranks #1 in its category in the Apple App Store.
Dr. Jackie is the author of the comprehensive Cracking-the-Code Relationship Book Series:
• Dr. Jackie’s best-selling dating book, Meeting Your Match: Cracking the code to successful relationships, is the definitive guide that takes the reader through the process of meeting and dating in a straightforward and practical way.
• Couples & Money: Cracking the code to ending the #1 conflict in marriage is a must-read for relationship-minded singles as well as for couples, and focuses on managing your money with your partner and building wealth which are basic fundamental requirements of a healthy, committed couple.
• Love Like a Black Belt: Cracking the code to being a happy couple is co-authored with Jim Bouchard. This book is the ultimate guide for committed couples to build a strong, respectful and lasting love-relationship based on learning, practicing and mastering the essential relationship success skills as discussed by Dr. Jackie, while staying true to the core characteristics of the Black Belt Mindset as discussed by Jim Bouchard.
• People Talking: Cracking the code to being understood is scheduled for release in 2013.
- Just Between Us – When It Feels Like the Schoolyard Bully Has Shown Up in Your Life, Grab the Bull by the Horns August 18, 2014
- Just Between Us – All About Divorce: When It’s Time To Hit the Reset Button So You Can Advocate and Choose for YOU August 4, 2014
- Just Between Us – Less Work and More Play for Better, Closer, Happier Marriages July 21, 2014
- Just Between Us – Great Sex: Don’t Think For a Minute That Happens Only In Your Body July 7, 2014
- Just Between Us – Masculine and Feminine Energies: Could They Be More Misunderstood? June 23, 2014
- Just Between Us – Successful Dating Is an Inside Job and Has Noting to Do With Where to Go to Meet Ms. or Mr. You-Are-Perfect-For-Me June 9, 2014
- Just Between Us – If You Think You Can’t Change the Energy (or Lack of It) in Your Marriage – Think Again! May 26, 2014
- Just Between Us – Making Yourself a Priority is Not Selfish; Its Self-ness May 6, 2014
- Just Between Us – Feelings of grief and loss are legitimate if someone dies. Most people get that. April 28, 2014
- Just Between Us – Who Am I Now That There Is No Longer WE April 7, 2014
- Just Between Us – Dating is More About YOU Than About Him: It still starts and Ends with You March 17, 2014
- Just Between Us – Your #1 Job is to Love Your Kid -No Matter What March 3, 2014
- Just Between Us – Where Have All the Good Men Gone February 17, 2014
- Just Between Us – Stop Complaining and Start Spelling It Out For Your Man (And Yourself) February 3, 2014
- Just Between Us – How to Make Dating Less Like Russian Roulette and More Like You Have Insider Information January 20, 2014
- Just Between Us – Must-Know Strategies to Being GREAT Parents During a Not-So-Great Divorce January 6, 2014
- Just Between Us – What Every Woman Should Know About HER Own Sexual Energy and Sexual Psychology December 23, 2013
- Just Between Us – The Key to Saying NO! to Other People’s Bad Behavior December 9, 2013
- Just Between Us – Is it time to Change But You Don’t Know Quite What to Change? The Secrets For Your Archeological Dig November 18, 2013
- Just Between Us – I Don’t Need a Matchmaker: I Can Do It myself November 4, 2013
- Just Between Us – Want to Be Married? Then Have Marriage on Your Mind October 21, 2013
- Just Between Us – Why Can’t Relationships Just Be Easy? October 7, 2013
- Just Between Us – What Do Women Want Men To have More Of and Men Wish Women Had Less Of? September 23, 2013
- Just Between Us – Can You Really Find or Be THE Perfect Mate? September 9, 2013
- Just Between Us – Get Ready for Better Marriages: Must-have Resources for Vibrant, Lifelong Relationships August 19, 2013
- Just Between Us – STOP Avoiding Those Tough Conversations: Step-up and Say What You Mean July 29, 2013
- Just Between Us – Being Successful in Love Has Everything to Do With Being Smart July 15, 2013
- Just Between Us – Reignite The Spark After Baby is Born: Redefining Romance July 1, 2013
- Just Between Us – What You Don’t Know and Need to Know About Your Totally Amazing Brain and Recovering From Mild Traumatic Brain Injury June 17, 2013
- Just Between Us – There IS An Alternative to Medicating Kids With Learning, Behavior and Mood Challenges That Works! June 3, 2013
- Just Between Us – When Someone You Love is Diagnosed With Cancer: A Blueprint for a Different Response May 20, 2013
- Just Between Us – End Sexual Boredom in Your Marriage: The Secrets to Creating All the Intimacy You Want April 8, 2013
- Just Between Us – Dating Is Serious Business: You Make the Rules Because the Old Rules Don’t Work Anymore March 25, 2013
- Just Between Us – Re-Write the End of Your Story of Childhood Sexual Abuse March 18, 2013
- Just Between Us – Step-Parenting: Top Strategies to Kill Off the EVIL Step-Mother Forever! February 11, 2013
- Just Between Us – Can You Really Re-ignite Passion Once It’s Gone? January 28, 2013
- Just Between Us – Where Have All the Real Men Gone? January 14, 2013
- Just Between Us – Forgive Me; Forgive Me Not: Good Reasons to Forgive and What to Know Before You Do December 31, 2012
- Just Between Us – Love is NOT Enough For a Happy Marriage: Exploring the Question WHO AM I December 17, 2012