Host: Dr. Jackie Black
If you’d like to stop the chaos and seriously build the happy relationships you’ve always wanted then you are in the right place. Join Dr. Jackie Black, an internationally recognized relationship expert, for real conversations about dating, mating and relating. You will hear the simple truths about your most personal and important relationships and while you are here – listen up for tips and tools to build and maintain those relationships every day.
Just Between Us – What You Don’t Know and Need to Know About Your Totally Amazing Brain and Recovering From Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
Your body is totally amazing and, believe it or not, so is your brain!
You have tremendous healing abilities inside your body and your brain, and you can heal from and recover from some of the most horrendous injuries and illnesses – including Mild Traumatic Bain Injuries!
More people than you might imagine have suffered from MBTIs. You might … Read more about this episode...
Just Between Us with Dr. Jackie Black
Jackie Black, Ph.D., BCC is an internationally recognized Relationship Expert, Educator, Author and Coach. Named by COSMO as one of their most beloved international love gurus, Dr. Jackie knows that “Love is NOT enough!” She understands that Marriage-Minded Singles and Couples who want to be happy in their marriages and feel successful with their children need to learn, practice and master the essential relationship success skills; and they must be courageous, compassionate, committed, tolerant and persistent.
Dr. Jackie is a frequent guest expert on radio stations throughout the U.S. and Canada and on Internet radio; and is regularly cited in major magazines in the U.S. and abroad. She is a popular Internet syndicated columnist, relationship blogger, veteran speaker and educator.
Dr. Jackie delivers her monthly Relationship Tip Sheet to men and women in over 38 countries. Her “MyMarriageCoach” APP ranks #1 in its category in the Apple App Store.
Dr. Jackie is the author of the comprehensive Cracking-the-Code Relationship Book Series:
• Dr. Jackie’s best-selling dating book, Meeting Your Match: Cracking the code to successful relationships, is the definitive guide that takes the reader through the process of meeting and dating in a straightforward and practical way.
• Couples & Money: Cracking the code to ending the #1 conflict in marriage is a must-read for relationship-minded singles as well as for couples, and focuses on managing your money with your partner and building wealth which are basic fundamental requirements of a healthy, committed couple.
• Love Like a Black Belt: Cracking the code to being a happy couple is co-authored with Jim Bouchard. This book is the ultimate guide for committed couples to build a strong, respectful and lasting love-relationship based on learning, practicing and mastering the essential relationship success skills as discussed by Dr. Jackie, while staying true to the core characteristics of the Black Belt Mindset as discussed by Jim Bouchard.
• People Talking: Cracking the code to being understood is scheduled for release in 2013.
- Just Between Us - What You Don’t Know and Need to Know About Your Totally Amazing Brain and Recovering From Mild Traumatic Brain Injury June 17, 2013
- Just Between Us - There IS An Alternative to Medicating Kids With Learning, Behavior and Mood Challenges That Works! June 3, 2013
- Just Between Us - When Someone You Love is Diagnosed With Cancer: A Blueprint for a Different Response May 20, 2013
- Just Between Us - Great Sex: Don't Think For a Minute That Happens Only In Your Body May 5, 2013
- Just Between Us - End Sexual Boredom in Your Marriage: The Secrets to Creating All the Intimacy You Want April 8, 2013
- Just Between Us - Dating Is Serious Business: You Make the Rules Because the Old Rules Don't Work Anymore March 25, 2013
- Just Between Us - Re-Write the End of Your Story of Childhood Sexual Abuse March 18, 2013
- Just Between Us - Step-Parenting: Top Strategies to Kill Off the EVIL Step-Mother Forever! February 11, 2013
- Just Between Us - Can You Really Re-ignite Passion Once It’s Gone? January 28, 2013
- Just Between Us - Where Have All the Real Men Gone? January 14, 2013
- Just Between Us - Forgive Me; Forgive Me Not: Good Reasons to Forgive and What to Know Before You Do December 31, 2012
- Just Between Us - Love is NOT Enough For a Happy Marriage: Exploring the Question WHO AM I December 17, 2012