Host: Rob Kosberg
If you are dreaming about security and abundance but are dealing with paying bills and making ends meet – now it the time for your Eureka! moment. Join Rob Kosberg on Life After Debt for frank discussion from a Christian viewpoint about getting out of debt, dealing with financial crisis and building a safe and secure financial future. Listen in for tips on creating new revenue streams with a home-based business, managing your mortgage and keeping your credit score in the low risk range. It’s down-to-earth, meaningful advice that you can employ right now.
There are few things that cause us worry and anxiety like financial issues. If you’re going through a financial crisis, job loss, or credit issue then you’re also dealing with elevated levels of stress and worry. Jesus said in John 16:33 That In this world we would have trouble, but take heart for I have overcome the world. Could … Read more about this episode...
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Life After Debt
Life After Debt with Rob Kosberg
Rob Kosberg is a Veteran Financial and Marketing Consultant. With a career spanning over 30 years Rob has personally helped thousands of clients achieve their dreams – both personal and professional.
Rob has numerous business ventures from his weekly local financial radio shows to his Christian Business Association – www.TACB.org which focuses on helping Christian entrepreneurs, small business owners and professionals to market their businesses successfully. Rob is passionate about helping small businesses reach their target audience via cutting edge marketing.
Rob is involved with Various Local and National Charity sponsorships including personal overseas trips for fundraising and serving the poor in Manilla Philippines, Johannesburg South Africa and Sao Paulo Brazil. Rob is past President of City Business BNI, a past speaker and National Presenter for By Referral Only, and a former advisory group member to Morgan Stanley. In the last 5 years, during the worst economic downturn of our generation Rob and his partners built 2 different Multi-Million Dollar Businesses in less than 18 months by meeting clients needs first before their own.
- Life After Debt – Finding Peace in Financial Turmoil September 16, 2013
- Life After Debt – What’s Your Type? Understanding How Personality Type Affects Your Finances September 2, 2013
- Life After Debt – Learning How To Thrive During Tough Times August 26, 2013
- Life After Debt – FICO Score Revealed: Are You Paying Attention Or Paying Interest? August 12, 2013
- Life After Debt – Managing Our Cash Flow August 5, 2013
- Life After Debt – How To Overcome The Emotional Scars of A Past Financial Crisis July 23, 2013
- Life After Debt – Retirement Rescue 101 July 1, 2013
- Life After Debt – Home Buying And Mortgage Qualifying 101 June 24, 2013
- Life After Debt – Practical Steps To Overcome Financial Crisis June 17, 2013
- Life After Debt – The Safest Path To A Secure Financial Future June 11, 2013
- Life After Debt – Redefining the Meaning of Prosperity June 3, 2013
- Life After Debt – What You Need To Know When Buying Your Next Home. May 20, 2013
- Life After Debt – How To Successfully Invest And Navigate Todays Financial Markets May 13, 2013
- Life After Debt – Getting In Touch With Your Inner Rich Kid May 6, 2013
- Life After Debt – Winning The Entitlement Wars Both Nationally And Individually April 29, 2013
- Life After Debt – Navigating The Slippery Slope of College Preparation and Avoiding The Student Loan Trap April 22, 2013
- Life After Debt – Money and contentment – How to deal with the emotional effects of money. April 15, 2013
- Life After Debt – What to do when you’re drowning in an underwater home. April 1, 2013
- Life After Debt – How To Apply Biblical Principles To Your Finances March 25, 2013
- Life After Debt – How to save your marriage in the face of financial crisis. March 14, 2013
- Life After Debt – How To Deal With Past, Present and Future Tax Issues. March 11, 2013
- Life After Debt – Getting your kids through college without breaking the bank. March 4, 2013
- Life After Debt – Zombie foreclosures, short sales and loan mods, oh my! How to protect yourself in a mortgage crisis. February 18, 2013
- Life After Debt – What You Don’t Know About Debt Is Hurting You! February 11, 2013