Host: Anne C. Graham
How is your business performing? If your answer is anything short of Fabulous! then you need Solutions in Plain Sight. When you are entrenched in the day-to-days of running the business, it is sometimes hard to steer the ship. Each week you’ll hear actionable and relatable inspirations – learned the hard way – that made the difference for high-achievers, and that will help shortcut your path to success. Moving the needle from mediocre to magnificent is a matter of shifting your perspective and really seeing new opportunities. Your Aha! moment is now – tune in for the ideas to energize all aspects of your business and make the jump to prosperity.
Solutions in Plain Sight – [FREE Download] Are Gen X, Gen Y, Millenials (or even Boomers) more trouble than they’re worth??
Are you a baby boomer who struggles to figure out how to lead the next generation or wonders why they don’t seem to have the same work ethic as you? Are you a Gen X or Gen Y, who’s struggling to figure how to work within an established system? There are a lot of myths […]
Solutions in Plain Sight with Anne C. Graham
As an expert in profit and growth, Anne C. Graham believes that only customers create cash flow and only the ideas, talent, and commitment of motivated employees can create valuable solutions that customers want to buy. Enthusing customers and infusing employees holds the key to building the legendary companies we all admire.
Although the early days of Anne’s career began with two Fortune 500 companies, she quickly realized that she prefers to work with smaller organizations where things actually get done! As an experienced business leader, successful consultant, sought-after speaker, prolific author, and syndicated radio talk-show host, Anne’s transformational business approach was developed over twenty-five years of success. She created business growth strategies, built high value organizations, and achieved rapid turnarounds in industries as diverse as high-tech, pharmaceuticals, financial services, professional services, wireless telecommunications, academia, non-profit, and membership-based organizations.
Creating a great organization is simple, but it’s not easy – especially when leaders don’t understand that they have to create value before they can earn profit with integrity. As an executive, Anne found herself frustrated with conventional leadership thinking and conventional management development programs – often finding herself marching to the beat of a different drummer to create success. So she distilled her school-of-hard-knocks experience into simple solutions in plain sight to help motivated business leaders earn the profit they need to fund the growth they want. As a former workaholic herself, she’s made sure that they can be implemented in less time than most business people are spending on email!
Anne thrives on sharing ideas with impact with motivated business leaders at all levels of the organization eager to rediscover their passion for their business. Anne is truly passionate about working on a personal basis with the 1% of leaders who get past good intentions and commit to build legendary companies that thrive with integrity even in turbulent economic times.
As an Executive in Residence at the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia, she served as Assistant Dean and now lectures as a guest regularly in the award-winning MBA program. She’s a Trusted Advisor for TEC/Vistage, has been published in leading business magazines including Profit and Bloomberg and named to the list of Canada’s Most Influential Business People.
When not pursuing the fascinating art-and-science of building great businesses, she’s found on Whistler’s ski hills in the winter, exploring the beautiful coast of BC in her 36’ Trojan sportfish in the summer. Although friends laughed, knowing that she doesn’t hike, doesn’t camp, “doesn’t do hills”, and doesn’t like roughing it, Anne successfully summited Mt. Kilimanjaro as a fundraiser for Alzheimer’s.
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [FREE Download] Are Gen X, Gen Y, Millenials (or even Boomers) more trouble than they’re worth?? April 28, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [GREAT BOOK and MORE] What Could You Accomplish if You Had a “Stop Doing” List? April 21, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [FREE eBook] Do You Want to Be Right, or do You Want to Get Results? April 14, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [FREE eBook] The 10-Step L.E.A.D.E.R.S.H.I.P Approach To Helping Talented People Work Towards a Common Goal. March 31, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – Is Your ‘Hello’ Holding You Hostage? March 24, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – Are You Overlooking This Powerful Way to Develop Yourself as a Leader? March 10, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – How One Small Business Keeps Customers for Life March 3, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – Selling in a Skirt: How to Leverage Your Feminine Power Whether You’re Male or Female February 24, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – 3 Straightforward Steps to Dealing with Conflict at Work February 10, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – The One Thing You Need to Do to Get a Better Job or a Bigger Paycheck (great for executives, especially) February 3, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – How to Reframe the Context for Successful Change Management January 27, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [FREE EBOOK] Time Starved? Here’s How To Put an Extra Hour Back In Your Day January 13, 2014
- Solutions in Plain Sight – The Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions Leaders at All Levels Should Make December 30, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – How to Take Your Business into the 21st Century December 16, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [GREAT READ!] If You Dither When You Know You Should Decide… December 9, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – Five Steps to Achieve The “Aspirational Value” of Your Business December 2, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – Learn The Most Powerful Predictor of Success November 25, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – How One Manufacturing Company Got In the Groove and Drove Outstanding Growth November 18, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – The One Tool You Need to Find New Business and New Employees More Easily November 11, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [FREE CHECKLISTS] Overlooked Solutions to Never Feeling Ripped Off By a “Bad Consultant” Again November 4, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [Free Whitepapers!] Underperforming Sales Resources? This Unconventional AHA! Moment Can Turn Them Around. October 28, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [FREE RESOURCE] Dread Having to Present? Don’t Crash and Burn, Here’s How to Wow. October 21, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – If “Re-branding” is on your To Do List, Listen Up! October 14, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – How to Overcome Success-Limiting Blind Spots: This Economic Powerhouse Shares Her Secrets September 30, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – Why is it so hard to push strategic thinking down in an organization? September 16, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – FREE EBOOK & LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT] Need to Get Your People More Engaged and Motivated? This Simple Question Holds the Key September 2, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [FREE WEBINAR WITH DETAILS] How to get back on track and actually get everyone onside to execute your strategic plan. August 26, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – When your little voice tells you something’s up with an employee, here’s what to do next… August 19, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – Beat the chaos, get out of the swamps, and take control of your business again. August 5, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – When You’re Just Not Reaching People With Your Presentations and More… Tell Stories Instead July 29, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – Never Make Another “Uh-Oh Hire” Again With This Solution… in Plain Sight July 15, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [FREE EBOOK] Solutions When Your First-Line Supervisors are Sinking Instead of Swimming July 1, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – The Common-Sense-Yet-All-Too-Uncommon Way to Quickly and Easily Land More Sales June 17, 2013
- Solutions in Plain Sight – [ASSESSMENT TOOL] The Troubles with Teams… and How To Tame Them June 10, 2013