Host: Karen Simpson-Hankins,CTACC
The rules have changed! Consumers have always been led to believe that the Banks control the process, now more than ever, it’s imperative that consumers are in the driver’s seat and education is the key!
In today’s daunting real estate and mortgage market, it’s critical to have the necessary tools at your disposal to make those unemotional, life-changing investment decisions. It all boils down to the ability to answer the questions that need to be answered to insure that you are making a sound business decision and not letting emotion fueled by that incredible gourmet kitchen or jetted spa make the decision for you that you may regret later.
It can be said that, “It’s what consumers…don’t know…they don’t know that puts them at risk!” We are going to let you in on all the “Insider Secrets” that are guaranteed to take you to a whole new level when it comes to credit and homeownership!
This show is for YOU! Please join us to learn how we can all change our financial future…one house at a time.
I was reading an article yesterday entitled “Homeownership Rate Declines to Lowest Level since 1995” and I can’t help but question how the continued wave of foreclosures, media hype and negativity about the housing market, and restrictive lending policies are playing a part in the decision making process for today’s home buyer. Remember the old saying, “Once burned, twice shy?” … Read more about this episode...
Surviving the Credit Crisis with Karen Simpson-Hankins, CTACC
A Growing Force In The World Of Home Finance
Karen Simpson-Hankins has been called “a go-to mortgage and real estate expert” in the media and a “breath of fresh air” by her clients. A 37-year veteran of the mortgage industry, author, coach and speaker, Hankins is undeniably a consumer’s trusted advocate in home finance.
Over her career, Hankins has focused on acquiring the best possible loan she can deliver at the best possible price for every client that crosses her path. She left the mortgage industry in late 2011, because the mortgage industry no longer supported her values with the way consumers were being treated. But she has since realized that she can help more individuals by inspiring change within the industry than being outside the industry! Now, she works one-on-one with consumers as a home loan consultant, coach and consumer advocate to help them garner a better deal on every home purchase or refinance.
In 2012, Hankins became host of the weekly syndicated radio show, “Surviving the Credit Crisis.” Here, she helps inform consumers on a variety of topics related to the home buying and loan process. Her goal is simple—to help buyers feel less overwhelmed and vulnerable by arming them with valuable information that saves them thousands over the life of their loan.
Hankins, an accomplished author, has recently published her latest book, Conquer Your Closing: Insider Secrets for Today’s Savvy Home Buyer to rave reviews. Here, she guides consumers step-by-step through the home buying process, while sharing best-kept industry secrets along the way. Reading this guide is like tapping in to a goldmine of expertise. Hankins knows her job and does it well. And now, that wealth of information is available to buyers nationwide.
Hankins grew up in central Oregon and has always been a numbers girl! Studying and working at a very early age in accounting, tax preparation and banking before settling into her life’s passion in mortgages. She is changing consumers lives and making their home-ownership dreams come true. She is a certified life coach, member of the SPAA, the International Association of Coaching, as well as her local area Chamber of Commerce, Tri-County Women in Business, and a volunteer at her local church.
She currently lives in Oregon with her two children.
Visit www.karensimpsonhankins.com to see how she’s creating a new mortgage revolution.
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - It's Time to Take Control of Your Home Buying Experience! May 6, 2013
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - Today! Home Buyer Education is Critical to Your Overall Financial Fitness... April 22, 2013
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - Owning and Keeping Your Home, The Responsibilities Continue… April 8, 2013
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - Rural Living and "The Secrets" to Rural Property Financing. March 25, 2013
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - Give Your Child a Master's Degree in Money, Entrepreneurship, and Life BEFORE they go to college! March 11, 2013
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - To Buy or not to Buy...Is that really the question? February 25, 2013
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - What's your Credit IQ? February 11, 2013
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - The Mystery and Myths of Credit Reports January 28, 2013
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - A Debt Resolution for 2013 December 31, 2012
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - Where's Your Money Going? December 17, 2012
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - The Unemployment Budget! December 3, 2012
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - The Pros and Cons of Short Sales! November 19, 2012
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - Why You Should Always use a Realtor - What They Know That YOU Don't! November 5, 2012
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - Shopping for a Lender – The Interview Process October 22, 2012
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - The Home Buying Process - Where do you start? October 7, 2012
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - Let the Buyer Beware... September 24, 2012
- Surviving the Credit Crisis - The Risk of the One-Size-Fits-All Loan! September 9, 2012