Host: Dr. Robert Benson
Whether your child is 2 years old or 32 years old they are still your
babies. That is a long time to be a parent! You don’t have to weather the storm on your own, The Book of Dad is an upbeat weekly review of personal anecdotes, helpful tips and communal chat about the ups and downs of parenting and specifically being a Dad that will cheer you on and give you a boost to keep on keeping on!
Ever notice people how some people never seem to fit in? It’s difficult to categorize them less the obvious demographic they belong to, put them in a box or make them stay in their lane. In most cases I’ve seen and know of (self included), this dilemma is because they are not supposed to fit in, fall in and conform. … Read more about this episode...
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of The Book of Dad
The Book of Dad with Dr. Robert Benson
Born and raised in Northeastern USA, Dr. Robert A. Benson a graduate from the “School of Hard Knocks” served his country fatefully as a member of the United States Air Force for more than 20 years, where he traveled the world, acquired education and gained life experiences enabling him to share to the musings and insights within. He is most prized assets are his children; he is committed to their continued development and success.
With extensive and diverse academia experience, Robert is highly motivated and competent in assisting adult as well as young students in acquiring education. Robert has over 10 years instructor experience which includes distance learning/on line teaching business and management, public administration and aviation management courses. Educational portal system knowledge includes: ANGEL Learning, Blackboard, E-College, Prometheus and E-Educator. He is also currently an active professional in the aviation industry as a director of one of the busiest general aviation facilities in the state of North Carolina, Dare County Regional Airport. He recently completed research and educational requirements for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Public Policy and Administration (PPPA) with Walden, University.
- The Book of Dad – Standing Out Against Negativity September 29, 2014
- The Book of Dad – Ministry Revisited September 22, 2014
- The Book of Dad – Living the Successful Single Life.. September 8, 2014
- The Book of Dad – Steady, Frantic and Frenetic August 18, 2014
- The Book of Dad – “Real stars will always shine” July 28, 2014
- The Book of Dad – The Strangest Things Can Happen? July 14, 2014
- The Book of Dad – “It’s a Hard Knocks Life” June 9, 2014
- The Book of Dad – What is our world (city) coming to? May 19, 2014
- The Book of Dad – How Big is Your Voice? April 28, 2014
- The Book of Dad – Pets are people too? March 31, 2014
- The Book of Dad – Real Men Really Do Wear Gowns March 3, 2014
- The Book of Dad – A Veteran doing for Veterans November 11, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Our Great Nation of Heroes and Pioneers October 14, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Expressions September 9, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Daddy’s Not so Little Girl August 12, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Proud Mentor July 22, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Spiritual Samaritanism July 8, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Samaritan Plus More June 10, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Samaritan Plus May 27, 2013
- The Book of Dad – “What a Woman Wants in a Man” April 29, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Coping with Pornography Addiction April 15, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Spirituality and Religions II March 25, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Spirituality and Religions February 25, 2013
- The Book of Dad – Let’s Get Physical February 4, 2013