Host: Hank Coleman
Roth IRAs, CDs, stocks, insurance, your 401K . . .what are the right choices for your financial future? “Your Money: Your Choices” will clear out the cobwebs and confusion surrounding these concepts and more with clear and concise information. You’ll hear tips and tools that you can put into action right now to help save your hard earned income in way that will protect your future for a healthy retirement. Whether you are a single mom or a father of five, “Your Money: Your Choices” will get you on track and put your money back in your control where it belongs!
Coupons are big business. If you don’t believe me, you only need to look at your Sunday newspaper to understand the power of these little pieces of paper. Coupons have even gained pop culture status with the new reality TV shows featuring extreme couponers buying hundreds of dollars worth of groceries and other items for pennies on the dollar. But, … Read more about this episode...
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Your Money: Your Choices
Your Money: Your Choices with Hank Coleman
Hank Coleman: financial planner, writer, and blogger
Hank Coleman is a professional in the government sector as well as a financial planner who specializes in helping low to middle class Americans who feel disenfranchised with their finances, unsure where to start, or even brand new to the world of managing their finances, investing, and taking control of their money.
For over four years now, Hank has been a popular personal finance blogger who writes about all types of personal finance topics such as investing, retirement, savings, debt, insurance, estate planning, and other subjects on my personal finance blog, Money Q&A. Additionally, his writing has been featured in both print and on nationally recognized websites such as The Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, Military.com, Five Cent Nickel, Fox Business, and many others.
Unlike most bloggers, Hank’s story didn’t start out with conquering a mountain of credit card debt or student loans after college that you see all too often from many general finance bloggers. Instead, Hank backs up his no nonsense financial advice and actionable steps with the education and pedigree that his readers deserve. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, a Masters Degree in Finance, and a Graduate Certificate in Personal Financial Planning from several distinguished colleges and universities around the country. A decorated Army combat veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Hank has a passion for helping people with their money problems and answering all types of money questions in the hopes of leading people to their own financial dreams.
Hank spends his time outside of the office with his wife, two young sons, and their Yorkie. He enjoys traveling, continuing to try to learn to play the guitar, hopelessly following his beloved Atlanta Braves, and checking off items from his bucket list.
- Your Money: Your Choices - How You Can Save A Ton Of Money With Coupons November 25, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - How To Get The Most Out Of This Holiday Shopping Season November 11, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - How Marcro Economic Issues Affect Middle Class Americans November 4, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Giving Money To Charity And Trusting Your Financial Advisor October 28, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Can You Be Too Frugal? Is There Even Such A Thing As Too Frugal? October 14, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - How Not To Buy Cat Food When You Don't Have A Cat September 16, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Put Your Money Through Boot Camp With Soldier Of Finance September 2, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - What Young Adults Need To Know About Money When They Are Just Starting Out August 26, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - How To Make Money Investing Like Harvard And Yale's Endowments August 19, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Money Conversations Parents Must Have With Their College Freshmen August 13, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Don't Hide Your Head In The Sand When Planning For Retirement August 5, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Investing In Gold For Your Retirement and Weathering The Financial Storms July 29, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Interview With Gary Vaynerchuk - What It Takes To Get Through Burning Out July 15, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - What Is Your Magic Retirement Number That You Need To Save? June 24, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - The Types Of Life Insurance Plans You Don't Need To Buy June 10, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Why Everyone Needs To Have A Will And An Estate Plan May 20, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Increase Your Investment Return With Peer-To-Peer Lending May 6, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Living Your Life And Completing Your Bucket List April 22, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - How To Incorporate Your Values Into Financial Planning April 8, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - You Need A Side Hustle To Earn Extra Income March 18, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Conquering Your Debt With The Debt Movement March 4, 2013
- Your Money: Your Choices - Everyone Should Be An Entrepreneur February 18, 2013