Host: T.S. Wiley
Do you want to understand what you hear on the news, read in the paper and see on the Internet about science, medicine and your health? Are you confused about the issues surrounding cancer, diabetes, aging and sleep? It’s really hard to sort out the truth. Listen to real experts in all fields of science and medicine debate the top medical news alerts with TS Wiley. Choosing the wrong path could be expensive, scary or, even, life-threatening when it comes to your health. So….What you need is A Second Opinion.
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of A Second Opinion
A Second Opinion with T.S. Wiley
T.S. Wiley is a medical theorist, researcher, and writer. She is the author of Sex, Lies & Menopause (Harper Collins, 2003), and Lights Out: Sleep, Sugar and Survival (Pocket Books, Simon and Schuster, 2000). Her newest work in process is Hard Times, another research based book exploring how medicine and modern life are killing men. She is a reoccurring blogger for the Huffington Post since 2009, with her topics covering both her research in the medical field, as well as her commentary on relevant topical news issues. Wiley has appeared on national television programs including (but not limited to), CNN, Fox News with Hannity and Colmes, Good Morning America, Larry King, the Today Show, Extra!, and other various major news sources like the New York Times, Newsweek and the New York Post. Also, in 2006, Wiley was invited to testify as an expert before the senate sub-committee hearing on ageing about the viability of compounding pharmacy.
T.S. Wiley has also published in peer-reviewed scientific papers in molecular oncology, endocrinology, and physics –as is pertains to breast cancer research. She is often present at medical education conferences globally to lecture and share her expertise. She also educates physicians in the field of Environmental Endocrinology in Planetarium settings around the world. Her research in endocrinology began with original findings linking diabetes to accelerated aging, which can in turn lead to premature menopause and andropause. Her groundbreaking theories have since led to a cancer study, one on safety and efficacy of BHRT, and now a study on the genomic effects of BHRT on cancer, as well. Working alongside molecular biologists, oncologists, and compounding pharmacists she invented The Wiley Protocol, a new form of BHRT revolutionizing the treatment of menopause and andropause. Wiley has spent the last 10 years working to make The Wiley Protocol the first ever standardized compound on the market. She currently has almost one-hundred pharmacies and approximately three-hundred and seventy physicians spread over four continents, committed to providing The Wiley Protocol the right way, to patients worldwide.
And now, Wiley has opened her own pharmacy, WILEY CHEMISTS, as the flagship of all Wiley registered pharmacies, to help assure even better quality and efficacy for The Wiley Protocols. After a decade and a half of working closely with an ever-growing number of pharmacies to produce The Wiley Protocol, she recognized that the dwindling art once called “pharmacy,” had all but disappeared. WILEY CHEMISTS is her newest endeavor to increase the potential for both research and development, in addition to bringing the patient and their needs back into the spotlight of modern medical care.
Find out more about the study of bio-identical, bio-mimetic HRT on her website, www.thewileyprotocol.com.
- A Second Opinion 121712 December 21, 2012
- A Second Opinion – Standard of Cure December 10, 2012
- A Second Opinion – Let’s Over-think It December 3, 2012
- A Second Opinion – Aging Ungracefully November 26, 2012
- A Second Opinion – Is The Cure Worse than the Disease? November 19, 2012
- A Second Opinion – Hard Times November 5, 2012
- A Second Opinion – It’s All About Me October 1, 2012
- A Second Opinion – 091012 September 10, 2012
- A Second Opinion – 073012 July 30, 2012
- A Second Opinion – On Fire July 16, 2012
- A Second Opinion – Are we raising motherless children? July 9, 2012
- A Second Opinion – From Starlet to Savant July 2, 2012
- A Second Opinion – How’s your Junk? June 25, 2012
- A Second Opinion – Blowin’ in the Wind June 18, 2012
- A Second Opinion – What’s in your Medicine? June 11, 2012
- A Second Opinion – It’s All In the Blood June 4, 2012
- A Second Opinion – “How Stressful is Menopause?” May 28, 2012
- A Second Opinion – “We’re Gonna Make You Pay …” May 21, 2012
- A Second Opinion – “Brain Damage” May 14, 2012
- A Second Opinion – “Risk/Benefit Ratio: Is the Cure Worth the Kill?” May 7, 2012