Host: Donna Markussen
Are you living a vibrant, joyful,fulfilled life? Self-empowerment, self-awareness, and self-love, are all a conscious choice. You become a fearless warrior of your own life as you learn to trust your intuition to guide you. Here on A Woman’s Path to Consciousness, you’ll hear thought-provoking stories, ideas, tools and lessons from interviews and conversations with other remarkable, empowered women, just like you. We’ll learn to celebrate our uniqueness, share our gifts, while receiving self-love and acceptance. Join us for your Aha! moment to wake up to your soul’s purpose.
Lakin (Saucedo) is a young, talented singer/songwriter from California and is bringing a refreshing new approach to her music. Lakin recently self- produced her debut album “If Night Turns to Daylight” and I had the pleasure of talking to Lakin about the making of that album and sharing her beautiful music. Not wanting to be […]
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of A Woman’s Path to Consciousness
A Woman’s Path to Consciousness with Donna Markussen
Donna is a writer, transformation coach, motivational speaker and founder of YourInspiredTruth.com. Her mission is to help others discover their own inner strength and wisdom, unique gifts and talents, to live a happy, healthy, fulfilled life. Donna enjoys her time connecting with people who are all about transformation, personal development, spiritual growth, and positive mindfulness.
Overcoming major obstacles in her life, including breast cancer, auto-immune attacks, and financial failures, Donna managed to walk away with the ability to see the gifts in each experience, using them to learn and grow, building an unshakable foundation of inner strength, towards a future filled with abundance, love and passion. Her commitment to helping others learn and grow from their own experience, motivates her to continue and serve others.
Donna offers classes and workshops at schools, churches, organizations, and one-on-one coaching, helping people understand the importance of tapping into their core values and passions, while overcoming obstacles and limiting beliefs. She recently trained with NY Times Bestselling authors, Janet and Chris Atwood, and has become a Certified Passion Test Facilitator, for kids & teens, adults, and business.
Donna Has Published Three E-Books:
• Align – Refine – Shine: Your Guide to Feeling Better Fast
• 10 Steps Why Finding Your Passion Changes Everything
• 10 Ways To Change Your World Inside and Out – Teen Edition
Her background includes:
Personal Development Workshop Leader Youth Villages-Germaine Lawrence School
Volunteer Community News Reporter ACMI News
Print and Online Media Sales
Home Staging Specialist
Senior Real Estate Consultant
Licensed Health and Investment Insurance Sales
Fundraising Director, Center for Cancer Support and Education
Board Member “Friends of Arlington Council on Aging
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – Up and Coming Singer/Songwriter: Lakin (Part 2) November 4, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – Up and coming young singer/songwriter: Lakin (PART 1) October 28, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – The 3 Types of Clutter, Mental, Physical and Emotional (Part 2) October 21, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – The 3 Types of Clutter: Mental, Physical and Emotional (Part 1) October 14, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – Woman and mid-life: rediscovering your passion and purpose October 7, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – What it means to awaken to your natural gifts, talents and abilities. September 30, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – From surviving to thriving: dealing with alcoholism, fear and self-doubt. September 23, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – Healing stress and trauma using EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) September 16, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – Facing Life’s Challenges with Hope, Strength and Courage September 9, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – Reprogram your self-sabotaging habits and beliefs with Hypnosis Therapy September 2, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – Remove stressful thoughts doing The Work of Byron Katie August 26, 2013
- A Woman’s Path to Consciousness – Healing Chronic Pain and Disease with Acupuncture August 19, 2013