Host: Dr. Debra Condren
What if every day you woke up dying to get to work instead of dragging yourself out of bed? What if you figured out how to land one of those cool jobs you always read about other people having? What if work felt so much like play you couldn’t believe someone actually wanted to pay you good money to do it? Dr. Debra Condren is here to say: you can become that person. Change your mindset and get a fresh start—no retail therapy, plastic surgery, or golf swing adjustment needed. Instead, discover new options, switch on your mojo and hit your career sweet spot. Whether working for yourself or someone else, love what you do with a grand passion – and earn what you are worth. Tune in to AMBITION IS NOT A DIRTY WORD to learn how YOU are your greatest renewable resource and AMBITION is your best revenge.
AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – How to Be A Success At Everything by Cultivating a Powerful Personal Philosophy
What is the secret to recognizing and realizing your raison d’être? Stopping to ask yourself a single illuminating question will dramatically change your perspective and empower you to define your own powerful, personal philosophy. Mindfully shaking up how you think about your ambition and life purpose elicits inspired creativity, fresh energy, initiative, resilience, and prepares […]
AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word with Dr. Debra Condren
Debra Condren Ph.D. is a business psychologist, author, speaker, executive coach and career advisor on a mission to inspire people to make the contribution they were born to make—and teach them how to earn what they are worth doing meaningful, challenging work.
Dr. Debra Condren is the founder of Manhattan Business Coaching, a New York and San Francisco-based firm that advises CEOs, executives, and leaders how to laser in on and leverage “What You Need When You’re the Boss.”
She also founded the Women’s Business Alliance, an organization that has served as a motivational think tank for 3,500 women over seventeen years. The U.S. Small Business Administration recognized her work with a “Women In Business Advocate of the Year” award.
Dr. Condren interviewed 500 women for her national bestseller book, Ambition Is Not A Dirty Word: A Woman’s Guide To Earning Her Worth and Achieving Her Dreams (Random House/Broadway Books). Grab your complimentary MP3 or CD “Unleash Your Most Ambitious Dreams” plus receive free “Break It Down, Debra! Updates On Ambition + Life” at: AmbitionIsNotADirtyWord.com
Dr. Condren has coached over 5,000 clients—men and women—including: executives of start-ups, small-, mid-, and large-cap companies; professionals focused on performance and career development; small business owners and consultants; budding entrepreneurs; and college-bound students and recent graduates. Her partial client list includes testing-based executive coaching, organizational and leadership development work, selection assessment, derailment turnaround, and succession planning coaching with individuals and groups from the following companies or organizations: Google, Roche/Genentech, 3M, Stanford University, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Siemens, Medtronic, Chevron, Sprint, American Red Cross, YWCA, Whole Child Initiative (a Dr. Jane Goodall and Marion Wright Edelman project), Immigration and Naturalization Service, City of San Jose, Federal Reserve Bank, Children’s Hospital and Research Center, T. Rowe Price Associates, Pacific Bell, Hewlett-Packard, Coldwell Banker, Incyte Genomics, and many others.
Dr. Condren’s speaking engagements have included: New York Women’s Agenda, New York University; Columbia University’s Women in Business; Boardroom Bound and Women’s Initiative Pipeline Diversity Training, Harvard Club New York City; Fordham University M.B.A. program; Women’s Campaign Fund, Parties of Your Choice, honored guest speaker, multiple years; Women’s Financial Association of San Francisco; Women Who Launch; over 300 live Women’s Business Alliance events; numerous keynotes and motivational presentations for private and publicly-traded companies.
In addition to writing a weekly career column that ran for three years for Metro New York, Philadelphia, and Boston, Dr. Condren’s advice has been featured in major media outlets including: New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, The Washington Post, BusinessWeek, Inc., Fast Company, Entrepreneur, ABC’s Nightline, CNN, Oprah and Friends Radio, NPR’s Morning Edition, Forbes, Fox Television National News, Goodhousekeeping, and numerous national radio appearances.
A brand new empty nester – with three recent college graduate children plus multiple newly-on-their-career-path nieces and nephews floating in and out of her orbit – Debra currently divides her time between New York, San Francisco, and St. John, USVI.
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – How to Be A Success At Everything by Cultivating a Powerful Personal Philosophy January 13, 2014
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – SmartTribes: Leveraging Neuroscience to Create Brilliant Teams and Leaders That Leave Competitors In The Dust September 9, 2013
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – For Better or For Work: Surviving The Entrepreneurial Life October 29, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – THE COURAGE TO CREATE September 19, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – THE SECRET TO MAKING MONEY ONLINE TODAY August 26, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – MARILYN: The Feminist, Intellectual, Savvy Ambition Strategist Behind the Dumb Bombshell Persona August 19, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Career Transition: How To Land The Right Job at The Right Time Even in Tough Times July 30, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Sacred Success® Is Your Next Step After Overcoming Underearning® July 16, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – How To Own Your Expertise and Become A Media Expert FAST June 28, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Brand New Savvy Secrets for Using Linked In To Fast-Track Your Career In Just 15 Minutes A Day May 14, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – HEADHUNTERS: PULLING BACK THE CURTAIN April 16, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Get Financially Naked April 2, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – The Secret To Happiness at Work and at Home March 19, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – LICENSE UP: The Ins and Outs of Licensing Your Sexy Brand March 5, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Dispatches from the Front Lines of The New Girlie-Girl Culture February 27, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Discover the Hidden Cornerstone of Your Business Success February 13, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – 5 LinkedIn Secrets To Fast Track Your Career February 6, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Whoever Tells the Best Story Wins January 30, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – How to Be Your Own Champion To Find Your Niche and Achieve Your Career and Life Dreams January 16, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Everything I Know About Business I Learned From the Grateful Dead January 9, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Guarantee Growth For Your Business This Year January 4, 2012
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Power Is Not A Dirty Word: From the Boardroom to the Bedroom Power Up to Live a More Unlimited Life December 26, 2011
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – How to Escape Career Burnout and Find a Job You Love NOW—Even in Today’s Brutal Economy December 19, 2011
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – How Entrepreneurs Can Make More Money and Succeed In Any Economy December 12, 2011
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – If At First You Don’t Succeed, NEVER Give Up December 7, 2011
- AMBITION Is Not A Dirty Word – Overcoming Underearning—How To Thrive in Any Economy November 28, 2011