Host: Christine McKee
BE by Design – discover ways to design how you want to BE to bring you the happiness, empowerment, focus and confidence you seek! You are already the person you want to be with untold talents, gifts and skills. Discovering those unique traits and letting them shine is your quest! With BE By Design you’ll learn how to unlock your core skills with which you naturally flourish and excel. Learn to discover, focus and maximize your potential my taking accountability for all of your choices. Join Christine McKee and her expert guests for entertaining and enlightening chats on how to joyfully realize your most awakened you.
BE by Design – Health and Mindset: Helping Women Create the Life They Want. A Discussion with Angela Counsel
Can you as a woman have-it-all? Career, family, happiness, health? Can you create the life you dream of? Angela Counsel and I believe YES and in this show we share: – How to create harmony with your masculine and feminine energies; – How to create a nurturing relationship with yourself so you can have the […]
BE by Design with Christine McKee
Christine McKee, is a registered psychologist, author (BE by Design: How I BE Is Up to Me), international speaker and trainer and adventurer of life.
Christine is director of BE Institute, a psychology consulting and training organisation in Brisbane, Australia. Embracing her motto that accountability for transformation begins from within, she combines eastern philosophical perspectives and modern psychological techniques when working alongside clients in the corporate, private practice, mining, government, and not-for-profit arenas.
Having travelled the world over the past decade to bathe in the wisdom of modern spiritual greats, in honour of her own commitment to understanding the meaning of her life, Christine is now dedicated to inspiring a critical mass of individuals and groups of people to embrace and lead the transformation from self-doubt to self-love, anger to compassion, hatred to love, violence to peace.
Christine is a contributing writer to several online journals, blogs and print magazines.
When not in the work world you’ll find Christine hiking, exploring, travelling, laughing, embracing new people and cultures and generally making the most of this wonderful life.
To learn more visit www.beinstitute.com.au
- BE by Design – Health and Mindset: Helping Women Create the Life They Want. A Discussion with Angela Counsel March 17, 2014
- BE by Design – Raising Kids of Modern Consciousness March 10, 2014
- BE by Design – A Conflict of Interest: Staying True to Your Moral Compass and Navigating PTSD March 3, 2014
- BE by Design – Saying YES to your Life February 24, 2014
- BE by Design – Being an Accountable Leader: A Discussion with Rob D’Alessio February 17, 2014
- BE by Design – Love Yourself More February 10, 2014
- BE by Design – Create Joy and Laughter in Your Life Everyday: A Discussion with Andy Bayard February 3, 2014
- BE by Design – Using Cutting Edge Technology to Overcome Negative Thinking: A Discussion with Suzanne Glover January 27, 2014
- BE by Design – Owning your Personal Power to Navigate all that Life has to Offer: A Discussion with Geraldine Teggelove January 20, 2014
- BE by Design – Want to create a mind-blowing sex life with your partner even if the ‘spark’ has gone or impotence is a factor? January 13, 2014
- BE by Design – Committing to Yourself: A Discussion with Carolyn Green January 6, 2014
- BE by Design – Creating Harmony by Accepting Your ‘Parts:’ A Discussion with John Freedom December 30, 2013
- BE By Design – Say “YES” to Life: A Discussion with Ellie Peterson December 23, 2013
- BE by Design – That Which Does Not Kill You Will Only Make You Stronger: A discussion with Dominick Domasky December 16, 2013
- BE by Design – How To Change the World One Decision at a Time: A Discussion with Nick Tasler December 9, 2013