Host: Kelli Calabrese
Our bodies have a divine capacity to be well. Despite a frenetic and sometimes toxic world, through mindful habits we can return to vitality. Our natural rhythm of motion, nourishment, and rest is already in place, we just need to honor it. Living not only longer and stronger but with vitality and a sense of well-being is within our reach. Tune in to Fit Lifestyles for extraordinary news and tips to enjoy vibrant and energetic days.
80% of disease and disability is lifestyle related. It’s heartbreaking and at times burdensome to see a parent or mature adult suffer unnecessarily. Listen to this call with guest Norma Zitterkopf to be a part in helping your parents live longer, stronger more vibrant years free of disease and medicine. It’s possible to slow the aging process and even reverse … Read more about this episode...
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Fit Lifestyles
Fit Lifestyles with Kelli Calabrese
Kelli Calabrese is a clinical exercise physiologist and 25 year fitness & wellness leader. She has owned and operated health clubs, prepared over 3K candidates to become certified fitness professionals, managed corporate fitness centers for companies like Calvin Klein Cosmetics and Beneficial Insurance and was the lead fitness expert for eDiets and eFitness. Kelli is an executive with Isagenix International – The leader in nutritional cleansing, is a mission marketer for Beyond Organic and is the international master trainer for Adventure Boot Camp – the largest fitness boot camp company in the world. She is the owner of Divine Health wellness studio and has amassed 25 certifications in fitness, nutrition, weight loss, and health living. Kelli has been cheerfully married for 18 years to an adoring man and is a huge fan of her son and daughter!
- Fit Lifestyles – A Health Plan to Match Your Parents Life Span November 26, 2012
- Fit Lifestyles – Athletes Bare their Soles November 12, 2012
- Fit Lifestyles – Food Chain Gone Bad October 29, 2012
- Fit Lifestyles – Revitalized Career & Lifestyle October 24, 2012
- Fit Lifestyles – Weight Loss Resistance – The Hormone Connection. September 24, 2012
- Fit Lifestyles – The Role of Fitness in Achieving High Levels of Life Success September 9, 2012
- Fit Lifestyles – Low Energy Dense Diets – Dull Name, but Sexy Results! August 26, 2012
- Fit Lifestyles – Environmental Fitness August 15, 2012