Come and pull up a chair at Angie’s table of Make Your Life a Feast! Angie Yasulitis uses her proprietary recipe for health and wellness Financial Fitness, Exercise and Nutrition, Attitude, Stress Management and Time for Self – in this series. Personal responsibility is a hot topic in America and a key ingredient for wellness success. Understanding how you can take an active role – will help you control what you can; and cope with what you can’t. Each episode will explore one FEAST component and current wellness headlines with experts, wellness practitioners and proponents of the FEAST as developed by Quantum Health and Wellness. Your takeaway Tip of the Week will guide you on your path to healthier living.
Our Words – both spoken and written impact our health – especially in terms of our emotional health and wellbeing. Words can make us feel good or make us feel bad. Join us this week as we discuss three very real issues, and stories impacting our nation today and how awareness of our words can […]
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Make Your Life a Feast
Make Your Life a Feast with Angela Yasulitis
In the early ‘90’s Angie began her own journey toward wellness by losing 45 lbs. Nineteen years later, having maintained the loss she still embraces wellness and wellbeing as a lifelong journey. During this crucial time of self reinvention, Angie developed the FEAST program.
FEAST is an acronym that stands for 5 key areas in a balanced wellness and wellbeing program:
F: Financial Fitness
E: Exercise and nutrition
S: Stress Management (Spirit and Soul)
T: Time for Self
FEAST may be applied on an individual basis, as part of a comprehensive corporate wellness program or as an effective element in leadership development training.
Angie has been in Leadership and Development within the weight loss and insurance industry since 1992. In her experience as a coach and trainer – it became clear that each of her clients was experiencing difficulty in one or several of the FEAST areas; which prevented them from reaching their full potential. With this in mind, her mission became to deliver this coaching concept to as many people as possible. Beyond adults – the FEAST formula has also been successful in children as young as 10 or 11 years old.
Currently, a Financial Consultant at Clearfield Bank and Trust* in Pennsylvania; as well as Founder and Executive Consultant with Quantum Health and Wellness; Angie is a graduate of Salisbury University in Salisbury, Maryland with a degree in Business Administration. She is also a graduate of Dale Carnegie and LILI (the Leadership in Life Institute) through the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
Enjoying life with her husband and three sons; ranging in age from 11 to 19, Angie walks the walk, understanding that values – including those involved in the FEAST concept must start at home.
Make Your Life a FEAST is based on Quantum Health and Wellness’ proprietary FEAST Coaching Concept.
Quantum Health and Wellness and Clearfield Bank and Trust are NOT affiliated.
• *Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC (“SPF”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through SPF: are not FDIC or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the bank, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through SPF. Clearfield Bank & Trust Co. has contracted with SPF to make non-deposit investment products and services available to bank customers.
- Make Your Life a Feast – Be Careful of What You Say…Words and Health Our Words – both spoken and written impact our health – especially in terms of our emotional health and wellbeing. Words can make us feel good or make us feel bad. Join us this week as we discuss three very real issues, and stories impacting our nation today and how awareness of our words can affect ...
- Make Your Life a Feast – Exploring Alternative Methods for Healing and Wellbeing As you explore the T or Time for Self component of your wellness program it is crucial to be open to exploring new opportunities and ideas. Complimentary and Alternative Medicine is making an increase as a key topic in wellness and wellbeing exploration. Join our guest Jennifer Gehl, Certified Acutonics® Practitioner and Wellness Educator as ...
- Make Your Life a Feast – Talking Wellness and Wellbeing with our Young Adults The biggest way to impact wellness in America is by educating and listening to our Youth. Whether you are a teacher, CEO of a company hiring twenty somethings, or a parent; this is an important topic. My 19-year-old son and guest, Eli Austin and I discuss how the younger generation both views wellness differently and have ...
- Make Your Life a Feast – Let Your Stressors Be Your Guide Join us this week as we acknowledge the top American Stressors for 2010 and look at how we can use our personal stressors to guide our wellbeing program. Join our special and highly requested Guest; Amy Swales as we discuss how identifying and creating a plan around the stress factors in your life can expand ...
- Make Your Life a Feast – Change Your Attitude to Change Your Life Attitude is contagious and attitude impacts each of us on a daily basis. Join us this week as we give our listeners key points to evaluate and change their personal health and well being attitude. Listen as Quantum’s guest and lead Health Management Coach and Educator, Diane Gensamer shares her personal views on attitude after ...
- Make Your Life a Feast – FEAST Into 2011 Start 2011 with honesty and purpose. Join us as we recap some of the FEAST issues of 2011 and encourage you to use FEAST as your personal acronymn for wellness and wellbeing change in 2011. It’s time to let embrace personal responsibility for your own wellbeing. As Americans, we are empowered to make personal changes as ...