Host: Jude Starks, R.Ph., Coach & Trainer of NLP, MER® & Hypnosis
Mastering Your Mindset with Jude Starks will engage, entertain and empower you with heartfelt stories and information, while exploring contemporary issues from a mindset perspective, utilizing methods, training and expertise derived from the latest neuroscience tools, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Mental and Emotional Release Techniques (MER®), Hypnosis, Coaching, and Clinical Medical Information.
In part 1 of this series we learned about the mindset of some of the very popular short feature cartoons, “The Saturday Morning” cartoons. In Part 2 we learn about the full feature animated movies. The mindsets of both are different for many reasons and yet both potentially affect our own mindsets. So tune in […]
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Mastering Your Mindset
Mastering Your Mindset with Jude Starks, R.Ph., Coach & Trainer of NLP, MER® & Hypnosis
Jude Starks is a Pharmacist, a Board Certified Master Hypnotherapist and Master Practitioner of NLP, MER®. She is a certified trainer of NLP, MER®, and Hypnosis, a Health Coach, and an experienced speaker and group facilitator. Jude coaches clients all over the United States (both life and business) for results and empowerment and using the latest mind tools that master communicators use, to empower others, to change limitations, release emotions, increase motivation and create rapid changes.
Her many years of experience as a health professional along with her holistic mindset and training in a number of disciplines prepared her to help people overcome a wide array of challenges. She offers a number of coaching programs including her 6 week webinar series “Breaking Free of Emotional Baggage”, and an ongoing weekly coaching series from 12 weeks to 1 year, individual private sessions and she offers a complete Breakthrough package called “Breaking Free Platinum.”
Jude offers a number of self-hypnosis-meditation CD’s to help people make mind shifts. Jude also has extensive business and executive experience responsible for multi-million dollar budgets and leading large teams of employees which gives her insight into business issues.
- Mastering Your Mindset – The Mindset of Cartoons, Part 2 February 24, 2014
- Mastering Your Mindset – The Mindset of Cartoons, Part 1 February 17, 2014
- Mastering Your Mindset – Intuition Part 2 – The Best of The Mindset of Psychic Investigation February 10, 2014
- Mastering Your Mindset – Best of The Mindset Intuition Part 1 : Understanding Intuition February 3, 2014
- Mastering Your Mindset – The Mindset of Grief and Loss January 27, 2014
- Mastering Your Mindset – The Mindset of Intuition Part 2 – Psychic Investigation January 20, 2014
- Mastering Your Mindset – The Mindset of Intuition, Part 1: Connecting with Spirit Communication January 13, 2014
- Mastering Your Mindset – “The Mindset of Forgiveness: Dropping Grudges and Resentment” January 6, 2014
- Mastering Your Mindset – The Drama Triad: The Mindset of the Roles We Play December 30, 2013
- Mastering Your Mindset – The Mindset of Change – Understanding the Process of Change December 9, 2013
- Mastering Your Mindset – The Power of Gratitude: Its Effect on Your Mind and Body November 25, 2013
- Mastering Your Mindset – The Mindset of Teenage Cyber Bullies and Their Targets! November 18, 2013
- Mastering Your Mindset – The Mindset of Courage – Are you born with courage or can you learn this? November 11, 2013
- Mastering Your Mindset – “Is there a mindset that leads to violence?” November 4, 2013