Host: Greg Fettig
Greg Fettig’s Political Pull challenges America’s ‘ruling class’ by doggedly reminding them that they are the servants and we are the master. His bold, common sense, principled approach, serves as an inspiration to ordinary citizens in returning the balance of power to its rightful heirs…the people. Listen as Greg interviews guests in his “America this Week” segment, highlighting those who are fighting back against all who would profit at the detriment of this great nation. Find out who lands in the hot seat each week in “Friend or Foe”. Now sit back, buckle up and brace yourself for a wild ride across America’s political landscape.
Chase Bank announces the banning of international wire transfers and imposes cash withdrawal restrictions on both checking and savings accounts. What does Chase know that the rest of us do not. The dollar is on the verge of collapse and Chase fears a run on the banks. How can you survive an economic and societal […]
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Political Pull
Political Pull with Greg Fettig
Greg Fettig is a landscape architect and small business owner turned conservative activist. On April 15, 2009 he attended his first Tea Party rally at the Indiana State Capitol. Later that year he attended the September 12, 2009 March on Washington along with 1.5 million other Americans and shortly thereafter started his first Tea Party group.
From there he never looked back as he went on the offensive in his efforts to help restore the constitutional freedoms that America was bestowed. In the spring of 2010 he secured three seats for the Tea Party on the Indiana State Republican Party platform committee as well as a speaking role at their convention, waving the Gadsden flag to the thunderous applause of half the delegates. He has made dozens of trips to Washington DC, cultivating relationships with like-minded conservative organizations. Greg spoke at the second anniversary of the March on Washington rally. His outspoken style in the cause of conservatism has caught the media’s attention and he has been interviewed by Fox News, CNN, the BBC, Reuters, PBS, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Boston Globe, and dozens of radio stations and news agencies around the globe. In November 2012 he was highlighted in a television documentary aired in Tokyo Japan.
Greg served on FreedomWorks’ Tea Party Debt Commission and was booted out of the United States Senate offices by Harry Reid when he and others attempted to introduce their plan to cut $9.3 trillion over ten years from the federal budget.
Greg has spoken at hundreds of Tea Party events, travelled to Tel Aviv, Israel to help start the Kosher Tea Party and helped connect the Australian Tea Party with American organizations. He realizes that the Tea Party in America has ignited a desire for freedom that burns in the hearts of millions of people around the world, as other nations look to us to lead them out of the dismal failure of socialism.
He was the architect of one of the biggest political defeats in United States history when in October 2010 he co-founded Hoosiers for a Conservative Senate, the initiative that unified the Tea Party in Indiana with the goal of unseating six-term US Senator Richard Lugar. His efforts were victorious on May 8, 2012 with the landslide defeat of the senator. He chronicled his journey in removing Senator Lugar from power in his book, “Tea Party on Safari…The Hunt for American RINO”. His success has been credited for the recent adoption of conservatism by Senator Orrin Hatch UT and Senator Mitch McConnell KY as well as the announced retirement of Senator Saxby Chambliss GA.
Greg’s bold approach and take no prisoners style has inspired countless others in joining the fight of taking back America.
- Political Pull – Should I stay or should I go… October 28, 2013
- Political Pull – Over? Nothing is over until we decide it’s over. October 21, 2013
- Political Pull – Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death October 14, 2013
- Political Pull – Non Essential Defined October 7, 2013
- Political Pull – The Grand Illusion September 30, 2013
- Political Pull – The 3% Solution September 23, 2013
- Political Pull – Psalm 23 September 16, 2013
- Political Pull – American Woman September 9, 2013
- Political Pull – I have a Dream September 2, 2013
- Political Pull – We won’t get fooled again… August 26, 2013
- Political Pull – I Am An AMERICAN August 19, 2013
- Political Pull – August Congressional Recess — No Time for Play August 12, 2013
- Political Pull – The Crime of the Century – The Case Against President Barack Obama August 5, 2013
- Political Pull – Political Pull – Crime of the Century – The Case Against President Barack Obama Part II July 28, 2013
- Political Pull – Crime of the Century – The Case Against President Barack Obama Part I July 22, 2013
- Political Pull – Cardinal Sin… July 15, 2013
- Political Pull – The Summer of our Discontent… July 8, 2013
- Political Pull – When in the course of human events… July 1, 2013
- Political Pull – Political pawns… June 24, 2013
- Political Pull – The Police state of Barack Obama June 17, 2013
- Political Pull – Target Practice… June 10, 2013
- Political Pull – Of mice and men… June 3, 2013
- Political Pull – See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil… May 27, 2013
- Political Pull – Déjà vu all over again… May 20, 2013
- Political Pull – There’s a new occupant in Uncle Tom’s cabin… May 13, 2013
- Political Pull – The Party’s Over May 6, 2013
- Political Pull – When is an Islamic terrorist not an Islamic terrorist… April 29, 2013
- Political Pull – The Boston Massacre April 22, 2013
- Political Pull – Doing the neutron dance… April 15, 2013
- Political Pull – Give me your tired, your poor, your undocumented, illegal, immigrant, aliens… April 8, 2013
- Political Pull – Bite the Bullet — All Two Billion of Them April 1, 2013
- Political Pull – Cyprus: A penny saved is a penny confiscated. March 25, 2013
- Political Pull – Sequestration: Harry Reid doesn’t like it and I have his boot imprint to prove it. March 18, 2013