Time Management Radio – What motivates you?
Do you know what motivates you? If you understand what motivates you, or why you’re not motivated to do something, then you’re in a much better position to make choices about what to take on. You’re also more likely to reach your goals.
Motivation is one of the keys to staying productive. It’s also critical to achieving personal and professional success. If you’re not motivated to do something, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself, then it will take you longer, or you may not do it at all.
Helle Bundgaard is a businesswoman and motivation expert. We’re going to talk about how to identify what motivates you, the obstacles to motivation and how to stay motivated. We also discuss:
• What really motivates us to take action
• Why most motivation initiatives fail to have a lasting impact
• How energy impacts motivation
• How personal needs contribute to or detract from motivation
• How managers can leverage their own talent and their team members’ talent to create an energized, productive and collaborative environment
• The role Purpose plays in ensuring true commitment to our goals
Helle has over 20 years of leadership experience for large European and U.S. Software companies. She’s the founder of Motivation Factor® a consulting firm which conducts workshops and executive coaching sessions worldwide.
She’s the creator of The Motivation Factor Indicator®, an internet-based assessment tool that reveals our fundamental motivators. Her online Motivation Factor Index® measures how organizations harness the motivation of employees and the extent to which employees are self-motivated.
Helle’s new book, The MFactor is based on years of research with clients.
Join us on the podcast and discover how to uncover what motivates you!