Ready For College? – Two High School Juniors: Talk about their Thoughts on College
This week, Grace and Molly, two second-semester juniors from our local high school, share their views—
- What they feel that they’ve gotten out of high school so far that will benefit them in college.
- How they believe right now about college
- What they think college is going to be like
- Visiting colleges and how they judged each
- Do they feel prepared?
- Do they know what they’ll do after college?
- How they think they might change as a result of going to college
Come join us and get first-hand information from real, live high school students. Be prepared for lots of giggles.