Getting a Grip on Time: Do More With Less! – How to touch hearts and minds across the world through blogging
An increasing number of people are now blogging to reach their audience, wherever that audience might live. So what are some of the time-efficient tips to be an effective blogger?
Dan Morris and Rachel Martin are business partners in Blogging Concentrated, a global training and development company for Advanced Level Bloggers. Rachel is also the writer behind the site FindingJoy.net and a featured writer for The Huffington Post. Rachel’s top post, “Why Being a Mom is Enough” is approaching one million Facebook likes and she has had her articles translated into over 15 languages.
- when and what to write
- time-specific tips on how to re-purpose your content
- how to leverage your time
- how to build community
- how to maintain integrity with your audience
- how to decide on your business model
- how to monetize your writing
- how to avoid burn-out as a blogger
- and heaps more….