Getting a Grip on Time: Do More With Less! – MASSIVE GOALS … because “smart” goals do NOT work!
No doubt you’ve heard conversations about goalsetting more than once. In almost every training session that I run, this discussion about goals comes up and I know that only a handful of people have clear written goals in all areas of lives, or really understand how to set life-changing goals.
Our guest today, David Hyner, based in the UK, is a researcher and speaker on the subject of goalsetting. Over the last 13 years or more, he has done more than 200 interviews with top achievers and has evidence that “smart” goals do NOT work!
In this interview you’ll learn:
- Why realistic and achievable goals set us up for mediocrity… at best!
- What educational organisations are doing very badly
- How to set yourself up for success
- The place of other people in your drive for results
- The art of “looking INTO”