You do not have Resistances, you create them
Hosted by Sloane Freemont
Dr. Erhard Vogel is featured this week topic is all about resistance. I think this is something many of us can relate to which is why I wanted to discuss this important topic with Erhard.
In this episode, Erhard and I talk about what resistance means, how it affects us and what we can do about it. Our intention is that you will value yourself enough to look into the things we discuss in this episode and accept yourself unconditionally. There is so much life to live on the other side of resistance, if you are willing to do it!
What is next for you? I posed the challenge to the listeners asking what is next for you after listening to this episode? One action you could take right now is to reach out to Erhard and I and let us know how you plan to implement what you heard in this episode. Please reach out and share your thoughts! Have you been able to experience anything different as a result of this conversation? Please let us know! As discussed in this episode, the resistance you have will tell you not to do it, but Erhard & I want you to move past that and do it anyway! Also, we welcome any questions or comments you have or any other topics you would like us to cover.
More about Erhard Vogel: Erhard Vogel, PhD, is recognized as one of the foremost meditation and Self-realization teachers in the world. Born in war-torn Germany, Dr. Vogel immigrated to the United States at age fourteen. He graduated from the Pratt Institute of Design in New York, and at an early age rose to a respected position in a world-renowned architectural firm. At thirty-one, he set aside a brilliant career in architecture to devote himself to the service of humanity.For four years Erhard, as he likes to be called by his students, traveled the globe on foot. He lived in Europe, the Middle East, Afghanistan, India, Nepal and China, thoroughly researching the ways in which people of different cultures seek fulfillment. He saw the underlying need in everyone to fulfill their potential.
In India Erhard met two of the world’s most renowned luminous Masters, who welcomed him into their midst and invited him to teach among the Himalayan sages—a rare distinction for a westerner. He lived for an extended period of time in a Himalayan cave in a remote sacred area. Living in utter joy and luminosity, Erhard remembered how so many people throughout the world suffer. He returned home to address the problems and aspirations of our contemporary society with his teachings. Following a lecture tour spanning the United States, Europe and Canada, he came to San Diego and founded The Nataraja Yoga Ashram, a not-for-profit organization.
Erhard’s teachings are a unique combination of time-tested wisdom and pragmatic method. His fundamental, experiential and systematic approach is based upon sound psychological, physiological and spiritual principles that make meditation and Self-realization practical and attainable. Erhard teaches not from books nor from other people’s ideas, but out of his own profound life experience. Through his depth of knowledge he is able to inspire and gently guide sincere students to the experience of their limitless potential. With unconditional acceptance and unwavering respect for the Being they are, he inspires his students to recognize their real Self and to treat themselves with trust and kindness.
Since 1969, Erhard has taught tens of thousands of students throughout the world. He continues to travel regularly to India and teach among the sages in the Himalayas, where he is recognized as a Master Teacher. He has authored three additional books: Self-healing Through The Awareness Of Being; Journey Into Your Center; The Four Gates: A Saga Of The Human Being On The Path From The Pit Of Despair To The Realm Of Fulfillment, From Confusion To Clarity, Culminating In The Deepest Realization; and A Dialogue With Death The Teacher Of Life: An Ancient Story For The Modern World, as well as numerous audio recordings of guided meditations and teachings. Erhard currently offers courses on site and online through The Nataraja Meditation and Yoga Center in San Diego, California. You can find out more about Erhard and his teachings here:
- Get your copy of A Dialogue with Death The Teacher of Life: An Ancient Story for the Modern World
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NatarajaAshram
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nataraja.ashram/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExpertInLIfe
- Website: https://yogameditationnataraja.org
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NatarajaYogaAshram
If you liked this episode, here are some ways to support my work:
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire!
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I’ve published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Substack: https://createwhatyouspeak.substack.com/
11. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
13. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
14. Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
15. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
16. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]