Host: Bryn Johnson
What if you could have coffee with experts once a week to talk candidly about your business? Business Café is just that – an informal chat session with entrepreneurs who have successfully leapt from corporate to independent business people. With opinion leader Bryn Johnson, you’ll learn how they made the transition and why, plus strategies for success in the current business landscape. For a straight shot of tips and inspiration, tune into Business Café.
Join me in the café as two worlds come together= the world of the Business Café along with my Coffee Break community- all around the topic of Business Planning. You all need it… but you avoid it at all costs. And trust me, IT IS costing you!
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Business Café
Business Café with Bryn Johnson
Bryn Johnson spent 20 years in Corporate America as a passionate leader of high-performing teams and endless multi-million dollar projects in the areas of consulting, technology, marketing and human resources at powerhouses such as Monster.com and MetLife.
One of Bryn’s many secrets for success? Her ability to take complicated, often impossibly overwhelming information and quickly make it simple and fun.
She has now brought that same passion along with her laser-focused implementation strategies to her broader entrepreneurial and small business community: on-line, off-line and on-air.
Bryn is a graduate of Wellesley College, enthusiastic New Yorker, animal rights advocate, coffee lover and sought-after speaker.
Bryn is currently working on a collaborative book addressing on-line branding and reputation management for professionals and businesses.
And if you really want to have some fun- just discuss networking, business building, social media, job creation, Jim Henson and post-it notes with her… she’ll talk your ear off!
- Business Café - Brain of Bryn on Business Planning October 1, 2012
- Business Café - Brain of Bryn on Messaging and Business Brand September 24, 2012
- Business Café - Lessons for the Entrepreneur in "the Transition" with guest Marcy Stahl September 9, 2012
- Business Café - Brain of Bryn on Networking August 26, 2012
- Business Café - Pull the Curtain Back and Talk "Personal Brand" with guest Lisa Steadman August 20, 2012
- Business Café - It Is All About the Return on Business Love Using The Relationship Quotient ™ with guest Bonnie Karpay August 5, 2012
- Business Café - How A Simple Act of Kindness Can Change Your Life and Your Business with guest Linda Cohen July 23, 2012
- Business Café - You Own Your Business- Be Sure Your Own Your Finances with guest Manisha Thakor July 16, 2012
- Business Café – Lessons of a Lipstick Queen- It's All About the Idea! with guest Poppy King July 2, 2012
- Business Café - Is the Impostor Syndrome Holding You Back in Your Business? with guest Dr. Valerie Young June 25, 2012
- Business Café - Fear, Forgiveness, Love and Gossip in Business with guest Shawne Duperon June 18, 2012
- Business Café - Self-Care for the Modern Entrepreneur with guest Alex Jamieson June 11, 2012
- Business Café – When a Passion Leads to a Business with guest Ariane Zurcher June 4, 2012
- Business Café – Business Lessons from an Accidental Entrepreneur with guest Kathryn Rose May 28, 2012
- Business Café – How Do YOU Define Success in your Business and Life with guest Debra Woog May 21, 2012
- Business Café – Seven Sneaky Ways You are Sabotaging Your Sales with guest Carolyn Herfurth May 14, 2012
- Business Café – Transition to Entrepreneurial Life-Critical Issues to Avoid with guest Angela Johnson May 7, 2012
- Business Café – Leadership: Accelerated Power, Influence and Profits in Business with guest Maria Gamb April 30, 2012
- Business Café - Easy Marketing Secrets with guest Payson Cooper April 23, 2012