Become a Host on WebTalkRadio.net
If you are an expert, if you have a singular voice in your discipline or have a unique message to share with the world, you may be ready to host your own radio program or podcast. Interested in learning more? Send us an email to Info@WebTalkRadio.net with your idea and contact details.
What are the benefits of podcasting on WebTalkRadio.net?
• You will be building your brand. All of the blood, sweat and tears that you’ve invested in your company or your book will now have a platform where your voice will be heard. Audiences will come to know you as a person.
• By creating your own show you will become a member of the media providing access to the foremost leaders in your field. And in some cases, this will give you access to places with a press pass that were not open to the general public.
• You and your business will gain instant authority with distribution of your message globally through WebTalkRadio.net, iTunes, and in some cases Stitcher.
With WebTalkRadio.net you’ll have a team behind you.
• Your Tech Support Coach will walk you through the in’s and out’s of recording to help ensure the highest possible quality of your recordings. We have done this hundreds of times and we’ll help you get set-up so that it’s easy for you.
• Professional Broadcast Coach – You’ll have one-on-one coaching from a broadcast pro – once a month – to go through your show and talk about the good, the bad and the ugly. It’s the best way for you to level up your game and give your program a professional sound.
• Sales Coach – we’ll help you create a list of potential sponsors, how to approach them and why. Not interested in selling? No problem, we’ll work with you to develop a funnel for our sales people to call on your behalf.
• Flexibility: Since all of our programs are pre-recorded, you can schedule a guest interview when it works for you – not at a prescribed time slot. Record your show at home, on a business trip or anywhere that you can have a relatively quiet environment.
Who is WebTalkRadio.net?
WebTalkRadio.net is comprised of a team of broadcast professionals. The same people that brought you The NBA Radio Network, Animal Planet Radio and Travel Channel Radio (among others) are now working in this robust category of Internet radio.
We may not be the biggest talk radio station online but we like to think that we are the best. We strive for superior support and solutions of your specific needs.
Starting a radio or a podcast is a commitment. You’ll need a few hours each week to dedicate to your program, and the stamina to go the distance. Building an audience, refining your message and creating momentum takes time. Be ready to look at this in the big picture – we require a twenty six week broadcast schedule. Interested in being considered? Please fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.