Host: Gordon Tredgold
Inspired people achieve outstanding results, in both business and in life! Everyone has the potential inside them to achieve those kinds of results, but it is inspiring leadership that Ignites the passion, Nurtures the belief, Shows people what is possible, provides Purpose, Invites participation, Recognizes achievement and Empowers their people to be successful.
As John Buchan says: “The task of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there.”
Join us each week to learn how you can enhance your leadership skills, so that you can become an Inspiring Leader and help your teams, your company and yourself achieve astounding results.
Fast Leadership – Transitioning from Team Member to Team Leader with Leadership Expert Kevin Eikenberry
The transition from team member to team leader is one of the toughest transitions of our career, and one we will need to make successfully if we want to have a career in Leadership. We have to move away from our strengths as an individual contributor to managing, which requires us to use different skills; […]
Fast Leadership with Gordon Tredgold
Gordon has worked in Transformational Leadership for over 20 years, running $100m+ programs, leading $200m+ Global Operations Departments and implementing large, complex Organizational Change Programs for Fortune 100 companies.
Gordon is an Inspiring Leader who sees not only the big picture and can communicate a vision, but also one who rolls up his sleeves and gets his hands dirty. That has been key to his ability to build highly motivated teams wherever he has worked.
Now Gordon is the CEO and Founder of Leadership Principles, founded on what he calls FAST Leadership. He has written books, including the recently released: Leadership: It’s a Marathon, Not A Sprint. He writes a highly successful leadership blog, http://www.leadership-principles.com, that was the #6 most socially shared leadership blog of 2013.
In 2014, Inc. Magazine named him one of their Top 101 Leadership Speakers and in December 2014, Evan Carmichael of Management Experts named him as the #1 Leadership Expert to follow on Twitter.
Gordon is a sought after speaker on leadership and is also a Visiting Professor at Staffordshire University, England.
Gordon was born in Leeds, England and studied Mathematics at Manchester University. He and his wife Carine have 4 children, Sarah, Dan, Jessica and Lucy. Gordon and Carine have lived and worked in England, Belgium, Holland, Czech Republic, the US, and Germany. Gordon’s hobbies include sports, travelling, cinema, photography, history and reading.
- Fast Leadership – Transitioning from Team Member to Team Leader with Leadership Expert Kevin Eikenberry May 25, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Employee Engagement 2.0 May 18, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Leading without a Title May 11, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Mentoring May 4, 2015
- Fast Leadership – How to Write a Book in 2 Hours April 27, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Coaching, Perfection and Procrastination April 20, 2015
- Fast Leadership – If You Only Have a Hammer Everything Looks Like a Nail April 6, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Branding, Connecting and Networking March 30, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Reward and Recognition March 24, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Fiercely Loyal March 16, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Authenticity and Humility March 9, 2015
- Fast Leadership – People, Planet and Profits March 2, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Are You Fit Enough To Lead? February 26, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Leadership in a FAST Changing World February 16, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Leadership Alchemy with Mike Abrashoff February 9, 2015
- FAST Leadership – Ultimate Influence February 2, 2015
- FAST Leadership – Employee Trust Goes Right to the Bottom Line – or Not? January 26, 2015
- Fast Leadership – Interview with John Spence January 19, 2015
- Fast Leadership – The Power of Belief January 14, 2015