Host: Dr. Debra Ford
SolePath is your sub-conscious self and the reason why you behave the way that you do. SolePath governs your behaviour and regulates your response to everything in your life – people, opportunities and experiences. Uncovering your sub-conscious self reveals your gifts and greatness. These gifts are what make you unique and special and give you direction when you are looking for purpose and meaning in life. These are the gifts that you were born to share with others. This is how you will help bring about the change so desperately needed in our world.SolePath is helping people just like you make a difference and as you walk this path to purpose and meaning in your life, you will find joy, contentment and peace. It is time, and we are all ready.
Freddie Mercury, 21 years after his death continues to be voted one of the greatest singers in the history of pop music. As a performer he was known for his flamboyant stage persona and powerful four octave range vocals.
He wrote Bohemian Rhapsody – the favorite number 1 song over the past 60 years. Freddie Mercury refused to explain his … Read more about this episode...
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of SolePath Discoveries™
SolePath Discoveries™ with Dr. Debra Ford
Dr. Debra Ford is a Teacher – Mystic whose purpose is to raise the spiritual energy of the planet. Dr. Debra is the creator of SolePath, an original body of work that identifies your metaphysical identity. SolePath is your sub-conscious self and the reason why you behave the way you do.
Dr. Debra is a gifted public speaker who connects with her audience on a personal level, over the air and in person. She has a doctorate in Metaphysical Science from the University of Sedona; is a published author, radio show host, spiritual counsellor and teacher.
Dr. Debra’s Philosophy:
There is a great longing inside each of us to discover the mysteries of life. We ask where we have come from and where we are going? We wonder how and when it all began and when it will all end. We know deep inside ourselves, that unless we are more than we appear to be; unless we are more than our physical bodies, then this existence on Earth simply doesn’t make sense.
Before we are born we create a plan for our lives. We participate in a detailed planning process that includes – who will I be? Which perfect eternal Souls will I flow with – as my family, as my friends, as those who will create my life lessons and experiences? And what will be my SolePath? What will I choose that will provide me with the perfect experiences that will help me to grown, to evolve as a perfect eternal Soul.
SolePath is the way that your perfect eternal Soul wishes to experience this life incarnation.
I am an ordained minister and doctor of Metaphysical Science. Metaphysics is the philosophical enquiry into the nature of existence and my joy comes from exploring the five fundamental questions of life.
1. Who am I?
2. What am I doing here?
3. Where do I come from?
4. Where am I going?
5. Who will I be in relation to what is going on around me?
- SolePath Discoveries - Freddie Mercury October 22, 2012
- SolePath Discoveries - Walt Disney October 8, 2012
- SolePath Discoveries - John Candy September 24, 2012
- SolePath Discoveries - Maeve Binchy September 9, 2012
- SolePath Discoveries - Joe Paterno August 26, 2012
- SolePath Discoveries - Andy Griffiths August 12, 2012
- SolePath Discoveries - Jimi Hendrix July 30, 2012
- SolePath Discoveries - Kurt Cobain July 16, 2012
- SolePath Discoveries - Robin and Maurice Gibb, the Bee Gees July 2, 2012
- SolePath Discoveries - Whitney Houston June 25, 2012
- SolePath Discoveries – Amy Winehouse December 12, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Johnny Cash November 28, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Steve Jobs November 7, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Heath Ledger October 11, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – John Lennon October 3, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – John ‘Jack’ Kennedy September 26, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Elizabeth Taylor September 19, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – 091211 September 12, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Michael Jackson September 6, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Elvis Presley: The secrets to Elvis' genius and collapse are uncovered in his SolePath. How was it that he shone so brightly and why did it end … August 31, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Jane: I heard about SolePath and am wondering if it might be a good team building tool for my group of 10 store managers? Will it help them find more satisfaction at work? Will it help me in understanding them? … August 22, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Joel: I have been living my Builder Facilitator for more than a year now and just knowing who I am born to be has been amazing. My three year relationship has just ended, am I still on track? August 15, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Carmen: I am far away from my home, my work is very busy, my relationship is okay – I think. I just need some guidance – I just need help with some decisions … August 8, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Laura: I didn’t’ really think that I would end up in this job and suppose I need to go back to school. Do I need to? I really think there must be more to life … August 1, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Laura: I didn’t’ really think that I would end up in this job and suppose I need to go back to school. Do I need to? I really think there must be more to life … July 25, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Marilyn: I am a single mom and my son graduates from high school soon. I need to be ready. Am I doing what I am meant to be doing with my life? July 18, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Krista: My love life is great, I am quite happy at work, but somehow I feel that I might be missing something. Does everyone feel like this, do we always feel that there might be something else? July 11, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Jennifer: I heard about SolePath from a friend and just knew that it was time for me to know this. I have been through a lot with my baby and my family, am I doing what I am meant to be doing? July 4, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Alison: I’ve had many jobs and I am in my own business now, but I just don’t know if there is something else that I am supposed to be doing. June 28, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Sepi: I don’t know …. I seem to know what I am doing in my business life but feel so stuck in my personal life. June 20, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Amy: I will complete my Masters in September and I must admit that I have some fear about what I will do when school ends. June 13, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Teri: When I lost my corporate job I knew there was a shift somewhere in that chaos, I just didn't know what it was June 6, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Angie: Am I in the right profession? There are parts of my work that I love and parts that really cramp my style May 30, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries – Valerie: I healed my Cancer, now I want to know if I am on the right path. May 23, 2011
- SolePath Discoveries - Things are good in my life and I just want to make sure that it continues. May 16, 2011