Host: Dr. Brian Rzepczynski
Being Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Transgender usually means that you are part of a community right? Well, The Gay Love Coach actually provides a community platform for discussion about the essentials of working toward a happy and healthy relationship. We’ll offer tips and resources to create personal growth and relationship success. Our needs are unique, everything is different when it comes to dating, sex and relationships – join us for solid advice to elevate your satisfaction in dating lives, loving partnerships and fulfilling sexuality.
In this finale episode of “The Gay Love Coach Radio Show” series, Dr. Brian answers advice column letters dealing with sexual fantasies, having outside friendships with someone of the same gender when you’re in a partnered relationship, and dealing with a new love attraction and age differences.
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of The Gay Love Coach
The Gay Love CoachShow with Dr. Brian Rzepczynski
Dr. Brian Rzepczynski holds a Doctorate Degree in human sexuality from the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality and a Master’s Degree in clinical social work from Western Michigan University. He’s been practicing as a psychotherapist for the past 21 years and also teaches graduate counseling courses for an online university. Recognizing the significant void that exists in our society for information and assistance for the gay community on how to establish and maintain healthy and successful gay relationships, Brian founded “The Gay Love Coach: Man 4 Man Coaching Services” (http://www.thegaylovecoach.com) in 2003 to help meet this need. Providing individual telephone coaching sessions and group programs on an international basis, his website and services have become increasingly popular and he is one of the pioneers in the love coaching field specifically for the GLBT community. He’s also well-known for his writing, and his practical tips and “how-to” articles are popular reads all over the World Wide Web and are sought after for inclusion in other business’ newsletters, blogs, and websites.
His business has also attracted media attention, landing him a co-authorship book deal for the 2005 self-help book “A Guide to Getting It: Purpose & Passion” and he has become a consistent point of reference for interviews for print media on gay relationships and dating, including The Chicago Tribune and MSN.com. He is also the resident love advice columnist for multiple print and web-based newspapers and dating sites and also speaks across the country giving talks and seminars on topics related to gay dating, relationships, and sexuality.
Brian’s educational background and professional experience showcases him to be known as one of the leading authorities on gay love and relationships. He also holds additional educational certifications in anger management, grief recovery, clinical treatment with LGBT individuals and their families, life and relationship coaching, couples therapy, and career development. He is a member of the National Association of Social Workers, Relationship Coaching Institute, The International Association of Coaches, and The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists.
He’s not all about work though! Residing in the Chicago area, Brian lives with his partner of 14 years, Scott, and enjoys swimming, theatre, shopping, outdoor fun, family and friends, and jamming out to Madonna tunes on the beach with martini in-hand.
- The Gay Love Coach – “Cocktail Talk: The Gay Love Coach Letters #3″ March 24, 2014
- The Gay Love Coach – “Multiple Orgasms…For Men?!!!” March 10, 2014
- The Gay Love Coach – “Tearin’ Down the Blocks to Gay Relationship Success” February 24, 2014
- The Gay Love Coach – “Astrology for Gay Dating & Relationship Success” February 10, 2014
- The Gay Love Coach – “Communication Techniques for Gay Couples” January 27, 2014
- The Gay Love Coach – “Top 10 New Year’s Relationship Resolutions for Gay Couples” January 13, 2014
- The Gay Love Coach – “All About Open Gay Relationships & How to Make Them Work” December 16, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Ouch! Coping with Rejection in Gay Dating” November 25, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Cocktail Talk: The Gay Love Coach Letters #2″ November 18, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “The Power of Intimate Touch in Gay Relationships” October 28, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Coming Out & Into the Gay Dating World” October 14, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Gay Polyamorous Relationships: When Love=3+” September 30, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Magnetic Relationships: When Positive and Negative Meet & Mate” September 9, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – The Transgender Journey & Dating Experience” August 26, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Cocktail Talk: The Gay Love Coach Letters #1″ August 5, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Gay Breakups: When the Rainbow Ends” July 22, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Gay Dating Tactics: Read My Body Language” July 1, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Analysis of Gay Parenting” June 17, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Gay Men & Safer Sex Adventures: Fun With Condoms June 3, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “You’re Gonna Stick What Where?!” Sex Toys for Boys” May 20, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – “Coming Out” of the Shadows & Speaking Your Truth May 13, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – Dating Profile Photos That Get Results–Martha Stewart Style! May 6, 2013
- The Gay Love Coach – Lesbian Dating Success Secrets Revealed April 29, 2013