Host: Charles Orlando
It’s tough for anyone to see their part in relationship issues, and so many women have a compulsive need to fix, change, and/or save the men who are in their lives. Mixed messages, passive aggressive behavior, lack of passion, lack of interest and effort… these are the quintessential Death Rattles for any relationship. Yet women stay in these relationships… sacrificing their self-esteem, self-worth and individuality in order to keep their relationships going. If you’re ready to move on from past failures and into happy, healthy relationships, tune in to The Problem with Women… is Men on WebTalkRadio and get ready to move on to a love life without drama.
The Problem with Women… is Men Radio Show is now The Relationship
Revolution with Charles J. Orlando! Love in the news, science,
and great guests. Listen now!
It happens to a lot of people: You get into a relationship and you slowly start giving up small pieces of you — your SELF. But you’re supposed to compromise, right? Yes… but not if you are giving up your self-esteem, your self-worth and your individuality! Join Charles as he welcomes Charly Emery, TV personality and author of the … Read more about this episode...
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of The Problem with Women is Men!
The Problem with Women is Men! with Charles J. Orlando
Charles J. Orlando is a relationship expert and Social Inspirationalist best known as the author of the acclaimed relationship book series The Problem with Women… is Men, and is the sole voice behind the smash-hit advice and relationship page The Problem with Women… is Men on Facebook.
Since the launch of The Problem with Women… is Men: Vol. 1 in 2008, his advice page on Facebook has grown from a small following of 600 Fans (March 2010) to over 575,000+ “Likes” two years later, with the increase in awareness driven purely on word of mouth, and with over 60% of fans returning every month. Charles has been working directly with thousands of men and women and indirectly with hundreds of thousands via his Facebook page and Facebook advice column “Ask Charles”, offering real-world relationship advice and guidance. His approach is one of reality and balance, steering clear of techniques that sound good in a clinical book/setting, but are nearly impossible to apply when you throw in the organic reality of life (kids, bills, jobs, shifting dynamics, outside influences, interpersonal relationships external to the central relationship, etc.).
Charles is an active member of Mensa (“the High IQ Society”), is a contributing writer to a variety of online and print publications, and is regularly tapped by the media for his relationship and marriage expertise, including Self, Men’s Health, Shape, and The Reporter.
- The Problem with Women is Men! - Love doesn't mean giving up YOU! July 9, 2012
- The Problem with Women is Men! - Online Dating — Does It Produce Results? July 2, 2012
- The Problem with Women is Men! - What's The Rush To Marriage? June 25, 2012
- The Problem with Women is Men! - Finding Love... with Science? June 18, 2012
- The Problem with Women is Men! – The Why's of Infidelity June 1, 2012
- The Problem with Women is Men! – How To Solve Communication Challenges In Relationships May 21, 2012
- The Problem with Women is Men! – The Reality of Marriage May 14, 2012
- The Problem with Women is Men! – Flirting: How to get them to notice you May 7, 2012
- The Problem with Women is Men! – How to Date Online... Successfully! April 30, 2012
- The Problem with Women is Men! - Breakups and Make-ups April 23, 2012