Host: Kathryn McKinnon
Time is our most precious commodity. If you want to know ways to save time each day, then on Time Management Radio, we’ll help you build a solid foundation to help increase your focus, reduce mental chaos and stress, get things done and feel more organized and energized. You’ll learn the secrets of productivity – simple tips you can use right now to prioritize and set goals, reduce procrastination and unlock your creativity to save time and get better results. Set aside time to join us each week for this fresh look at maximizing your productivity!
Time Management Radio – Kelly Azevedo, Online Business Systems Expert: Time Management Tips to Create Repeatable Systems that Work for You and Save Time
If you’re not aware of the habits, routines and systems you’ve created for yourself, you may be wasting time on unproductive activities that aren’t helping you achieve your goals.
My guest is Kelly Azevedo, an online business systems expert and the founder of She’s Got Systems. We discuss valuable time management tips for creating systems that you can easily … Read more about this episode...
Time Management RadioShow Title with Kathryn McKinnonHost Name
For over 20 years, satisfied clients have been singing the praises of Executive Life Coach Kathryn McKinnon. This Harvard MBA, former Harvard Business School (HBS) Executive, teacher of the HBS Career Management Seminar and HBS Executive Coach, has 32 years of corporate and entrepreneurial business experience. As a coach, Kathryn has dedicated her professional life to helping overwhelmed women executives, professionals and business owners quickly create order out of chaos to improve their productivity and achieve greater success with their life, career and their time.
Through one-on-one coaching, radio interviews, tele-seminars, training workshops, on-line programs and her book, Triple Your Time Today! Kathryn helps clients discover new ways to manage and save time. She shares her Principles of Productivity to develop the inner tools and strategies to stay organized and focused to achieve goals, free up time and end each day with a sense of accomplishment.
Discover how to use these principles as a foundation for all your personal and professional success. Clarify priorities, leverage time and maximize your creativity and productivity to get the most done every day. Learn ways to eliminate the mental chaos and confusion, to promote self-awareness and self-care, to let go of stress, renew your energy, your body, your emotions and your mind every day. Discover simple time management tips, systems, strategies and techniques to save time for the things you need to get done in your life and to get better results with your time.
Kathryn’s work has been featured in local newspapers, magazines and radio shows. She’s been a repeat guest on WBZ Radio in Boston, Massachusetts, where Jordan Rich says: “Kathryn is terrific and extremely perceptive. She guides you through a learning process that allows you to gain insight into what’s going on in your life so you can move forward.”
Kathryn leads a full life. She lives and works in Massachusetts and is the founder and CEO of two businesses, has been happily married to the same man for over 20 years, is mother of two energetic teenagers, is a professional singer, jewelry designer, artist, Reiki Master, athlete, community volunteer and non-profit board member.
Discover Kathryn’s secrets in her book, Triple Your Time Today: 10 Proven Time Management Strategies to Help You Create & Save More Time! Kathryn wrote and published this book on Amazon in 90 days and it made the Best Seller List in its category within 6 weeks. Visit her website and sign up for a free gift and her Time-Saving Ezine where she shares her secret productivity tips, best time management strategies and techniques for creating and saving more time: http://www.kathryn-mckinnon.com
Contact Kathryn McKinnon at support@Kathryn-McKinnon.com
- Time Management Radio - Kelly Azevedo, Online Business Systems Expert: Time Management Tips to Create Repeatable Systems that Work for You and Save Time May 20, 2013
- Time Management Radio - CEO Care.com Sheila Marcelo with Time Management Tips on How to Find Time to Care for Everyone Including Yourself May 13, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Executive Coach, Time Management Expert and Author, Kathryn McKinnon: 10 Time Management Strategies plus Tips & Activities to Save More Time May 6, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Kelli Wilson: Clutter Breakthrough Expert with Tips for Clearing the Mental Clutter April 22, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Dr. Susan Orenstein: How to Make Time for Sex with your Spouse or Partner and Tips to Nurture your Relationship April 15, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Futurist, Edie Weiner: Time Shift and How to Prioritize Time for Better Work Life Balance April 8, 2013
- Time Management Radio - How to de clutter and get organized April 1, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Better Work Life Balance: Time Management Tips from a Hollywood Producer March 25, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Do you waste time judging yourself and judging others? March 18, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Time Management Tips to Optimize your Time and your Profile on LinkedIn March 11, 2013
- Time Management Radio - How to Save Time When You’re Networking March 4, 2013
- Time Management Radio - What motivates you? February 25, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Save Time with Social Media February 18, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Leverage Your Time with Innovation February 11, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Feeling tired, exhausted, depleted? Discover easy ways to take better care of yourself while increasing your energy, focus & productivity. February 4, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Productivity shortcuts to overcome procrastination January 28, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Discover easy ways to increase your productivity and make More Time for You. January 21, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Manage your email in 4 simple steps to maximize your productivity and save time January 14, 2013
- Time Management Radio - : Do you make time for fitness? 5 easy ways to find time for exercise, increase your energy and maximize your productivity each day. January 7, 2013
- Time Management Radio - Maximize Productivity for Success—Best Time Management Practices from a Small Business Leader December 31, 2012
- Time Management Radio - Maximize Productivity for Success—Best Time Management Practices from a Corporate Leader at Cisco Systems December 24, 2012
- Time Management Radio - Building a successful independent consulting business, how to leverage your time and thrive December 17, 2012
- Time Management Radio - 3 Simple Systems to Increase Your Productivity and Save Time December 10, 2012
- Time Management Radio - Using Hypnosis for Time Management Success December 3, 2012
- Time Management Radio - Is perfectionism hurting your productivity? How can you tell? November 26, 2012
- Time Management Radio - Use Your Learning Style to Maximize your Productivity November 19, 2012
- Time Management Radio - Prioritizing for Productivity! November 12, 2012
- Time Management Radio - What Can You Take Off Your Plate? November 5, 2012