Host: Rosanna Pittella Ph.D.
What is really happening in classrooms across the country? Our nation’s educational system is in shambles. The evolution of education in America has been a process, but by learning from the past we can more compassionately shape the future. We need not give up hope; there is a new model that will work to address the needs of every child. Join Rosanna Pittella as her expert guests discuss ways to close the learning gap between those that are privileged and those that are not.
Voice of American Education with Rosanna Pittella PhD
Rosanna Pittella, MA, PhD, ethicist and senior program manager, has invested much of her life studying and resolving complicated organizational problems. Dr. Pittella, a process specialist, has built a reputation as one who delivers practical solutions, that she freely admits are unearthed and developed with the help from the unrecognized experts in American industry, those on the ground, the voiceless staffs of the corporations she serves. The application of this methodology is at the heart of the One Voice Institute of Elemental Ethics and Education, that is, to document and amplify the voices of the true experts in academia, the educators themselves.
In recent years, Dr. Pittella, based on studies of Piaget, Kohlberg, and Gilligan, developed a unique theory of integration of ethics language and concepts with standard pedagogy that has been published, and is the focus of her presentations to regional, national, and international audiences. Now, Dr. Pittella’s burning desire is with the help of educators to develop a model for American schools that will finally address the differences and needs of children at varying socioeconomic levels, scaffolding each one to his or her greatest potential as contributing citizens of the United States and the world. This critical child-centric mission will not only close the achievement gap between children at all levels of society, but in doing so will renew the faith and respect of the world with its eyes upon this country, to take its rightful place once again as a leader in education, science, industry, and ethics that it once so firmly held.
Dr. Pittella’s most recent publication, How Deconstructing the American Education System Will Reconstruct the American Dream,released in January 2012, chronicles the history and evolution of American Education and provides a school model and design that will address the needs of every child, and scaffold him or her to the American Dream.
- Voice of American Education - 031813 March 18, 2013
- Voice of American Education - The American Dream School and Amazing Innovations by Courseload February 6, 2013
- Voice of American Education - 011413 January 14, 2013
- Voice of American Education - Voice of American Education: Real Heroes and Amazing Math Strategies For Our Children January 7, 2013
- Voice of American Education - TUNING INTO CHILDREN AT RISK AND TEACHING LIFETIME WELLNESS November 12, 2012
- Voice of American Education - Imagine if Children Grew Up Learning About REAL Heroes Not Just Celebrities and Knew How To Care For Their Bodies Now and Through Old Age October 15, 2012
- Voice of American Education - Two Important Lessons for American School Children: The Power of Kindness and the Secret to Ageless Living September 24, 2012
- Voice of American Education - Building Confidence, Self-esteem and an American September 2, 2012
- Voice of American Education - HOW CAN WE KEEP OUR CHILDREN SAFE? August 5, 2012
- Voice of American Education - The Secret for Making Children At Risk Feel Safe and Valued July 23, 2012
- Voice of American Education - How Can We Address the Need of the Children Most at Risk? July 3, 2012
- Voice of American Education - How High Tech Online Learning and Teaching Will Open the World to Students of the American Dream School June 18, 2012
- Voice of American Education – How Does Diluted Curriculum Damage American Students in the Long and Short Term June 4, 2012
- Voice of American Education – Highly qualified teachers of color as educators, role models, and beacons of hope for American children May 21, 2012
- Voice of American Education – The pros, cons, challenges, and potential impacts of online and distance learning: Can a power tool for learning become an avenue for world peace May 7, 2012
- Voice of American Education – The View From Appalachia with Dr Alan Profitt April 16, 2012
- Voice of American Education – Do Educators Appreciate The History of Ineffectiveness of Reforms To date? Is Reform a False Hope? April 9, 2012
- Voice of American Education – Will the The Destruction of Critical Thinking = The Destruction of The American Dream? March 20, 2012
- Voice of American Education – The Failing Strategies and Dynamics in American classrooms March 12, 2012
- Voice of American Education - How American Schools Are Damaging Ability and Interest in Learning March 5, 2012