Host: Will Brink
Whether you are involved in competitive weight training or are a weekend warrior or somewhere in between – you need to understand the science behind your goals. Will Brink, writer, athlete and expert distills the essence of the facts on nutrition, training, weight loss so that you can understand and use the data. You’ll benefit from his years in the fitness industry and the solid information from his experts to build your body and plan for optimum results.
Nutritional supplement companies want people to believe the products they sell are made by them in pharmaceutical grade facilities using the best possible ingredients using the latest science, and designed people with qualifications to formulate such products. The actual truth is nothing like that. In this episode of BrinkZone radio I reveal how the vast […]
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Brink Zone Radio
Brink Zone Radio with Will Brink
Will Brink is a writer/contributing editor for over almost two decades and has been published in a wide variety of publications, including: Muscle Media, MuscleMag International, Lets Live, Muscle n Fitness, Life Extension magazine, Muscular Development, Townsend Letter for Doctors, IronMan, Inside Karate, Tactical Response, Exercise for Men Only, Physical, Power, Body International, Oxygen, Penthouse, Fitness RX, Big, as well as others over the years and in many different languages. I had a monthly column in MuscleMag International called “The Intake Update” for a decade.
Many of my articles can be found on the major fitness/health/bodybuilding web sites, such as bodybuilding.com and hundreds of other sites. You name it, I have written an article on it: Weight training, weight loss, HIV, cancer, heart disease, anabolics and other drugs, pre contest diets, supplements of all kinds, hair loss, and many other topics relating to health, fitness, longevity, and bodybuilding, as well as law enforcement/military related topics. I have put a large sample of my articles on the web page for your perusal.
Will is also a trainer of high levels athletes, police, and military personnel. “Back in the day” I had a good reputation for getting high level bodybuilders into top shape for competition or getting them ever larger in the off season. That spun off to other athletes, such as golfers, runners, etc. A lot of my clients were actually trainers who wanted to learn more and improve their knowledge about the business they were in, as well as medical professionals and dietitians who were interested in sports nutrition and other health related issues. I was a busy private trainer at one time and ran a small business for 4 years. I also do seminars and workshops for police departments and Tactical Law Enforcement (SWAT). A few letters regarding the seminars I do for SWAT/RRT teams can be found on my site dedicated to Tactical Law Enforcement.
- Brink Zone Radio – Where Do Your Supplements REALLY come from? September 2, 2013
- Brink Zone Radio – US Navy SEALs: Exercise training, eating, and supplements August 19, 2013
- Brink Zone Radio – Sarcopenia, The Ignored Epidemic July 29, 2013
- Brink Zone Radio – Reversing Diabetes, A “Real World” Example July 15, 2013
- Brink Zone Radio – Steroids in sports, what do you really know? June 17, 2013
- Brink Zone Radio – Vitamin D3, panaceia or scam? May 27, 2013
- Brink Zone Radio – Whey Protein: What You Need To know May 13, 2013
- Brink Zone Radio – High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), overrated or the optimal form of exercise? April 15, 2013
- Brink Zone Radio – The fat burning zone for weight loss: myth or science? March 25, 2013