Host: Dr. Twogood
Feel good with with Dr. Twogood will explore health care and talk about solutions that are not being provided by conventional medicine. Dr. Twogood has been practicing for 30 years and has a clear vision of the causes and solutions for chronic health conditions. People who suffer with chronic health issues are fully aware that conventional medicine has no answers for their problems. These people must get off the conventional medicine treadmill and look at other choices. This does not mean delving into mystical practices like crystals and magnets. The concepts and solutions on this show are based in science, yet revolutionary.
Conventional medicine is ineffective in eliminating chronic pain. Many holistic approaches are available today, but the combination of Chiropractic care, along with diet and lifestyle changes, is the most effective form of health care—especially when dealing with chronic pain conditons. Listen as Dr. Daniel Twogood has a conversation with Dr. Mike Greenberg, a holistic chiropractic […]
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Feel Good
Feel Good with Dr. Twogood
Dr. Dan Twogood was born and raised in California. he graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara in 1973. After a few years in warehouse management, he went back to school seeking a career in health care. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles in 1982 and began practicing at the International Sports Medicine Institute in West Los Angeles. While there treated many of the athletes in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics. He opened in own practice in Apple Valley, California in 1985, and it was there that he discovered the diet/pain connection. He wrote his first book, “No Milk” in 1992. As he learned more about chronic pain, he wrote three more books: “How to Rid Your Body of Pain” in 1996, “MSG is Everywhere” in 1997, and just released his newest book, Chronic Pain Gone 90 Days” at the end of 2011.
He currently lives and lives in Apple Valley, California with his wife and office manager, Willy who hails from Holland.
He is available for interviews and talks about chronic pain, and how to eliminate it.
- Feel Good – Chiropractic as Holistic Primary Care October 1, 2012
- Feel Good – Anecdotes from a Chronic Pain Clinic September 16, 2012
- Feel Good – Stress: The cause of all pain and disease September 2, 2012
- Feel Good – Headaches: Causes and solutions August 19, 2012
- Feel Good – The Diet/Pain Connection August 5, 2012
- Feel Good – Licking the Sugar Habit July 25, 2012
- Feel Good – 070912 July 9, 2012
- Feel Good – Chronic skin conditions: Solutions for Eczema and Psoriasis June 25, 2012
- Feel Good – Pain and Chronic Pain: similarities and differences June 11, 2012