Host: Tara Kennedy-Kline
Let’s get things straight right from the start. Right here, right now, let’s dispel that myth of the “perfect parent”. He and she simply don’t exist. In a time when everyone seems to be focused on “balance,” Tara teaches parents to “drop the juggling act and embrace life on the level you’re at.” Parenting is supposed to be fun, not brain surgery; parents today can take their job way too seriously! Join Tara and her guests as they investigate the challenges and joys, research and stories, dreams and possibilities of raising happy, respectful children. Love unconditionally. Give freely. Laugh openly. Learn daily, and grow immensely. And, of course, listen to the show!
Whether they are getting ready, have been back for a short while or attend year round classes…the end of summer break and the beginning of the school year seems to make many kids go a bit crazy…or is it just us? In this chat with “Creating Cooperative Kids” founder and author of “Love, Limits and […]
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of Stop Raising Einstein
Stop Raising Einstein with Tara Kennedy-Kline
This blissfully chaotic wife, mother of two boys (one on the autism spectrum) and self-proclaimed “Multi-Level Mom” has always had a passion for business, family and dreaming big! Author, coach, advocate and playful parent, Tara Kennedy-Kline owns TK’s Toy Box, an educational toy distributorship that works with charitable and non-profit giving programs. She is also a proud supporter of Toys for Tots and Physicians for Peace. Her books are “Stop Raising Einstein, Discover the Unique Brilliance in Your Child and You,” and “Our Family Playbook, and she is co-author of “Mom Entrepreneur Extraordinaire.” She is also a Certified Dream Coach® and is an in-demand speaker and workshop presenter.
Tara calls herself the “Queen of Accountability”, advocating “positive parenting” and “unique education for spirited children”. Though she has many credits to her life, she is proudest of the fact that she has been able to accomplish it all without ever missing a moment as a wife or mother.
- Stop Raising Einstein – Is it me, or is school making my kids go nuts? August 12, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – What the world needs now…is a good paddling July 30, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – Spankers Have no Defense July 23, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – Parents, if you’re feeling overwhelmed…go play! July 9, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – Help! My 2 year old is hitting…now I’m afraid he’s a sociopath! July 2, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – Shut up about Your Perfect Kid! June 18, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – If it’s not your fault…then who can I blame? June 11, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – Kids got skills! June 4, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – Who are you calling a BULLY?! May 28, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – Next Goal WINS! May 21, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – Where have all the Manners Gone? May 14, 2012
- Stop Raising Einstein – Kindergarteners in the Klink May 7, 2012